Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 1-8-23

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This is dumb. Trade Hopkins and brown?? So we will suck again next year. This is stupid
We suck as well even with both of them, the roster is bad
Collecting picks with the right gm can give us hope
In the Near future th s team won't be competitive, too many holes
Hopkins will ask to be traded and brown is an overrated and lazy player, easily replecable
We need motivated players
Collecting picks means getting younger cheaper receiver, we still have Dortch Moore
Using Ertz and Mcbride more

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I think the 49ers are the most overrated team in sports. I really do. The Eagles and them dink and dunk and throw screens and run this puss offense that works because of the all the rules in place. I just don’t think they are good. They benefit from a crappy division. And get lucky on finding QBs that work. Purdy is trash but it’s easy to play when you don’t have to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field
So i understand....
They suck because they know how to win within the rules....and because they get cheaper players and coach them up....
And because they make the game easier for their inexperienced QB by playing fundamentally sound football with a sound defense and a strong running game.
Thats why they suck.....

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We suck as well even with both of them, tge roster is bad
Collecting picks with the right gm can give is hope
In the Near future th s team won't be competitive, too many holes
Hopkins would ask to be traded and brown is an overrated and laxy player, easily replecable
Collecting picks means getting younger cheape receiver, we still have Dortch Moore
Using Ertz and Mcbride more
Still don’t agree but appreciate the explanation. Depending on the coach we can be competitive next year. You just need 9 wins to make the playoffs so literally need to be .500 team

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
there is something to say for another 14 49er points just to rub Mikes nose in it --

and make him think "total change"

Im with you. I want Michael Bidwill to have to stew in the mess that he has created. Not that it will make any difference. I still expect Vance Joseph to be Head Coach next year

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose