Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 1-8-23

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Blough knew the assignment. Give him a training camp invite

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Demeco Ryans would be a nice selection for Head Coach since Bidwill would never pay for Payton or give authority to Harbaugh

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So i understand....
They suck because they know how to win within the rules....and because they get cheaper players and coach them up....
And because they make the game easier for their inexperienced QB by playing fundamentally sound football with a sound defense and a strong running game.
Thats why they suck.....
Dude a lot of teams do that. New England uses the same concept. They are not 14-3 good the 49ers. I’m sorry the NFL isn’t that easy. They are lucky more than good. They beat up on bad teams and lose to good teams. They are overrated to me. Whether you agree or not. Your reasoning doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change my mind

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah pick two extreme outliers from 20+ years ago. Proving my point.
I was comparing Mr. Irrelevant to our alleged generational talent QB picked number one overall. Not all other teams and early picks vs late round picks, etc. Just saying we reached like we always do and it bit us in the butt. The team was stupid enough to extend him after a disastrous end to the previous season and now we are tied to a flailing former top pick for years. Yay?!

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So i understand....
They suck because they know how to win within the rules....and because they get cheaper players and coach them up....
And because they make the game easier for their inexperienced QB by playing fundamentally sound football with a sound defense and a strong running game.
Thats why they suck.....
Go look a their schedule. They have played 1 good team the chiefs. And got ran ooff the field. They haven’t beat 3 teams with a winning record. And may be worse than that. They beaten the cards bears panthers rams Their schedule is terrible.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I was comparing Mr. Irrelevant to our alleged generational talent QB picked number one overall. Not all other teams and early picks vs late round picks, etc. Just saying we reached like we always do and it bit us in the butt. The team was stupid enough to extend him after a disastrous end to the previous season and now we are tied to a flailing former top pick for years. Yay?!
You think the situations are equal?

Not a good comparison.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
But seriously. I just looked at the 49ers schedule. Go look. It might be the worst in history. They haven’t beaten a team with a winning record

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Dude a lot of teams do that. New England uses the same concept. They are not 14-3 good the 49ers. I’m sorry the NFL isn’t that easy. They are lucky more than good. They beat up on bad teams and lose to good teams. They are overrated to me. Whether you agree or not. Your reasoning doesn’t matter. It doesn’t change my mind
Change your mind? Why would i try?

I was just making sure i understood your position.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson