Cardinals at Buccaneers gameday thread 11-10-19

Folster

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is DJ still doing a plant based diet? He's been trash ever since I read that report a couple years ago.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so frustrating we fumble and then we let Winston run for 20 yards on 3rd and 12

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
PP21 again a spectator rather than actually hustling and attempting to tackle. And to think people questioned the suggestion that he be traded at the deadline.

Dingding

Veteran
Reaction score
DJ has also been yet again mediocre in pass protection. always been this way

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
If I was the Cardinals, I would allot Johnson to have a big game if that is even possible and then trade him for hopefully a fifth round pick if possible

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could we get ya know.. football players..guys that like playing football? Take stuff personal.. dang. It's a business and all... But play with some passion for crying out loud. Guys need to be getting amped up like Maxx did on that last catch after the drop.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pat P is so effing pathetic it sickens me. I never liked him but he was a good cover for so long. Now his on field play is getting to be just as pathetic as his intelligence.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
DJ looks so horrible these days. I can’t see having any confidence in him unless you’re bias and having bought his memorabilia (jersey).

Give his place to Drake

im glad Keim gave him all that money on a small sample size. I saw his drop in play a while ago and so did a few others and we were called crazy.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is DJ still doing a plant based diet? He's been trash ever since I read that report a couple years ago.

he reminds me of a David Boston he’s just huge and you can tell that speed ain’t there anymore

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
im glad Keim gave him all that money on a small sample size. I saw his drop in play a while ago and so did a few others and we were called crazy.

Oh stop he earned that payday. You can never predict what’s going to happen

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Love the other Peterson just allowing himself to be blocked on that Winston run...

Only thing is his back was to Winston and the guy blocking him was in front of him. literally all he had to do was turn around

Wow

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose