Cardinals at Broncos gameday thread 12-18-22

Dayman

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I switched out Mike Evans for Jerry Jeudy in my fantasy lineup as soon as I saw that Whitakker is starting.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
"I think the rapport with teammates is as good as I've ever seen," Kingsbury said Thursday about McCoy. "The respect level they have for him is through the roof and he puts in the work. He's a brilliant football mind, and then he is really good when he gets a chance to play. The ball goes to the right spot [and] it goes out on time. He's earned that right to play in this league as long as he can really operate and stay healthy.
"He could be a coach if he wanted to right now. He'd probably take my job easily. He has that type of knowledge and that type of command in the locker room."
I’m good with this. McCoy for 2023

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh my lord… you’re good with just writing off the entire season next year? Because that’s what Colt McCoy as starter equals.
He is an okay backup who can win a game here or there. But starter for a season? I guess if you want the #1 pick in the 2024 draft. His "deep throws" are painful to watch. He probably is the weakest armed starter in the NFL today.

NWMike

Rookie
Reaction score
Oh my lord… you’re good with just writing off the entire season next year? Because that’s what Colt McCoy as starter equals.

Next season is lost either way. Even if Kyler can make it back for the start he won’t be 100% and this team still has a ton of holes.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
"I think the rapport with teammates is as good as I've ever seen," Kingsbury said Thursday about McCoy. "The respect level they have for him is through the roof and he puts in the work. He's a brilliant football mind, and then he is really good when he gets a chance to play. The ball goes to the right spot [and] it goes out on time. He's earned that right to play in this league as long as he can really operate and stay healthy.
"He could be a coach if he wanted to right now. He'd probably take my job easily. He has that type of knowledge and that type of command in the locker room."

If you could have a transporter accident that blended Kyler with McCoy and added 4 inches you would have the perfect quarterback.

You must be registered for see images attach

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

He is an okay backup who can win a game here or there. But starter for a season? I guess if you want the #1 pick in the 2024 draft. His "deep throws" are painful to watch. He probably is the weakest armed starter in the NFL today.
Could be wrong, but I think he's saying McCoy for HC, lol.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This game is either going to be 13-9 or 34-31.

Both teams seasons are over. Two backups. No pressure. Might just get a load of "screw it" football.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose