Cardinals’ Rodney Hudson unlikely to play vs. Eagles

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A banged up interior line vs Fletcher Cox and Jordan Davis.. What could go wrong?!
Fletcher isn’t nowhere where he used to be & JD has barely played, tbh.

Will be a big day for Hargrave, though.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Time to move on? Often injured players drag the team down. I’m tired of hoping something will change.

Reactions: PJ1

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Beginning of the end of Hudson in AZ. Wanted to ‘retire’ in the offseason…Doesn’t care enough to work on his crappy shotgun snaps. I understand he hates shotgun, be we all do jobs, at some point in our lives that we hate, but we have enough pride to still do it well. I think the Cards will try to trade him, if he can get healthy…if he’s really hurt.

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Beginning of the end of Hudson in AZ. Wanted to ‘retire’ in the offseason…Doesn’t care enough to work on his crappy shotgun snaps. I understand he hates shotgun, be we all do jobs, at some point in our lives that we hate, but we have enough pride to still do it well. I think the Cards will try to trade him, if he can get healthy…if he’s really hurt.
His body is breaking down. He is going to retire for real; we won't be able to trade him.

Reactions: PJ1

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Fletcher isn’t nowhere where he used to be & JD has barely played, tbh.

Will be a big day for Hargrave, though.
JD was in on 36% of snaps last week and was blowing up plays.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be surprised if he came back this year with agreement of “load management”. Could totally see Keim and Kliffy agreeing to that.

Side note I’ve feared this to become the norm in all of the NFL w the expansion to 17 games - load management… similar to what the NBA does nowadays - which I hate and is awful for the fans.

NashDishesDimes

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
What do we know about this billy price? I doibt he gets reps this week but im intrigued as he was a 1st round center.

urs

All Star
Reaction score
Maybe we can look forward to crisp snaps. A week without 2-3 killed plays from airmailed or rolled snaps would be nice.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson