Cardinal History

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Great videos. Brings back so many memories. One thing is certain. The NFL hated Bill Bidwill & the officials screwed us every chance they could. Some things still haven’t changed in that respect.

Montanaman

Rookie
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Go back to the heartbreaking way the Cardinals lost the Super Bowl in 2009. They are a doomed team just like the Raiders. They are cursed and until you break that curse they will never win the big games..

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go back to the heartbreaking way the Cardinals lost the Super Bowl in 2009. They are a doomed team just like the Raiders. They are cursed and until you break that curse they will never win the big games..
Thank u to remember it

OP
OP
TheCardFan

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
That's Why You Fire Kliff. :)

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A sad day for me. STL politicians dropped the ball completely. I’ll be a Cardinal fan regardless of where they call home, but they belong in St. Louis.

pemory09

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Funny, but “St. Louis Cardinals” still, in some ways, feels more right than “Arizona Cardinals” (even though the club has been based in AZ longer than it was in St. Louis). Not sure why I think this—perhaps because I grew up with the GridBirds playing in StL. I suppose this means older fans probably felt “Chicago Cardinals” seemed more right.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Funny, but “St. Louis Cardinals” still, in some ways, feels more right than “Arizona Cardinals” (even though the club has been based in AZ longer than it was in St. Louis). Not sure why I think this—perhaps because I grew up with the GridBirds playing in StL. I suppose this means older fans probably felt “Chicago Cardinals” seemed more right.
Not mad at you. They will ALWAYS be the St. Louis Cardinals to me. Became a fan in 77.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose