Cardinal History

Card4Life

Rookie
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Watching that clip brought back a lot of memories. Would have made the playoffs and I believe won the division had that fg been good. As it turned out we missed the fg and playoffs. We were down big that game and made a big comeback, which made it all the harder to take. I was in high school at the time. I was so ticked off I remember getting in my car and driving for hours. Missed two days of school that week. Told mom I was sick -which I was, just the kind of sick she thought...

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching that clip brought back a lot of memories. Would have made the playoffs and I believe won the division had that fg been good. As it turned out we missed the fg and playoffs. We were down big that game and made a big comeback, which made it all the harder to take. I was in high school at the time. I was so ticked off I remember getting in my car and driving for hours. Missed two days of school that week. Told mom I was sick -which I was, just the kind of sick she thought...
I was there for that heartbreak. I had my boss’s 8 year old son with me or there definitely would have been fisticuffs afterwards. I was a powerlifter in my prime at the time & their fans tormented me the entire game. Refs hosed us BIG TIME in that one.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson