Capuano

mark1

Veteran
Reaction score
Is dominating the Pacific coast league. 7 innings yesterday, 1 hit, no runs, 8 strikeouts, 6 and 0 record. He is now about thirteen months removed from Tommy John surgery, and according to Tommy Jones, he still hasn't regained full velocity on his fastball. This lefty could be something really special down the road. He will be 25 in August. Mike Gosling is piching alot better lately also. Gosling was the Texas league pitcher of the year last year for the Diablos. He is only 22 years old. Brian Bruney who Tommy Jones compared to Goose Gossage, hasn't given up a hit yet since his call up to the Winders. Our 20 year old Edgar Gonzalez, is 6 and 2 with the Winders. We have to have the best minor league system in baseball. Our future is very bright.

Matrix31

Rookie
Reaction score
Also, Casey Daigle has had a few really good starts in a row after a really rough start. He pitched 7 innings of 2 hit ball striking out 7. I know in his last 4 or 5 starts he has completed two games. His ERA is down to 4.57 after being near 6 for a while. Hes just turned 22 also. I think his fiance, Jenny Finch, might be helping him out a little. Also, Carlos Gonzalez, the 17 year old at Missoula just hit his 3rd homerun and has his average at .304 with 8 RBI.

Eros400

Reaction score
Daigle looks like he can swing the bat a little too. He didn't get a hit his last game, but he has a hr on the season in 22 abs. His ops is in the low 7's

Mojo

Veteran
Reaction score
I think i would pitch well, or do anything well if Jenny Fich was my fiance.