CANCELLING DIRECT TV...IF WE LOSE...

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
NOT going to waste good $$ to watch this! Sloppy football all-around.

Mark in SC

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NOT going to waste good $$ to watch this! Sloppy football all-around.

Mark in SC

Good luck with that when you sign up for it they clearly tell you no refunds once it's been purchased

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wait, you pay to watch this team??

At least you're not a STH like some of us. Dunno, the last time i wasn't as not excited for a home opener as this one.

They are going to get killed.

OP
OP
N

NeverSayDieFan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, somehow we...WON!

Yes! The Cowboys are good. (it pains me to say that) But, the word "upset" exists in the dictionary for a reason.

Mark in SC :)

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not only did DTV blank out the opening Cardinal series of the game, they also automatically canceled "Record" so that I don't have a replay of the game.

I'm guessing the problem is due to AT&T growing pains.

Not that the game was the Super Bowl or anything close to it. Still, I'd like to see it again if for no other reason than to tag the culprits on every screwed up play.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not only did DTV blank out the opening Cardinal series of the game, they also automatically canceled "Record" so that I don't have a replay of the game.

Not that the game was the Super Bowl or anything close to it. Still, I'd like to see it again if for no other reason than to tag the culprits on every screwed up play.

Doesn't NFL Network rerun the games over the week?

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

WTF???? I thought that was just my DVR glitching... God I hate AT&T

Diverdan

Reaction score
I missed the opening series too. Customers pay a lot of money to see these games and I don't appreciate missing any of it. I called DTV today to complain about that, plus for the second straight year, they are not broadcasting the 30 minute Shortcuts shows any more. If you want to see those game summaries, you have to watch on a tiny cell phone or tablet screen. Just awful.
I was refunded $5 for my troubles.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard