xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The game should be played. What's the point of having system in place with an extra PS players, protected players, most teams keeping 3 QB's if you start cancelling and shifting games.

AJ Terrell tested positive and the game went ahead, it shouldn't make any difference that it's Cam.

If their plan was to shift games then they should have planned to start earlier, finish later, or both so they could fit extra bye weeks in to handle the shifts.

The NFL are making a rod for their own back. If they cancel the game because Cam tested positive then what happens in say Week 15 when there's a big game with playoffs on the line but your QB is beat up or your star WR is out but back soon. Then a starting linebacker gets Covid and the teams wants the game moved so they can get their stars back. They can say "Well you moved the Pats game because of 1 player, so you can move us too"

Moving to Tuesday is fine, but they said that about the Titans game too so I will believe it when I see it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Now that there are positives on both sides...... after another 24 hours, we will have two more rounds of tests administered. This seems like a Tuesday game at best IMO

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

Moving the Thurs game to Sunday makes sense to me.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nfl season is in jeopardy

You can't even trust what these teams are saying

Nah nowhere near.

It would take multiple teams having multiple outbreaks for them to stop the season. And when I say multiple, I mean half the league. Simply too much money on the line for players and the NFL.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah nowhere near.

It would take multiple teams having multiple outbreaks for them to stop the season. And when I say multiple, I mean half the league. Simply too much money on the line for players and the NFL.

Or one death. I've never expected this season to go past game 9 and now I'm starting to think that was optimistic. You're right, the NFL is all about the money but they can only turn a blind eye for so long if the health of players, staff and officials appears to be at serious risk.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or one death. I've never expected this season to go past game 9 and now I'm starting to think that was optimistic. You're right, the NFL is all about the money but they can only turn a blind eye for so long if the health of players, staff and officials appears to be at serious risk.

The virus doesn't give a f about whether there is a full NFL season or if you are President. It does what it does.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Million to 1 of a young person in great physical condition dying.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Million to 1 of a young person in great physical condition dying.

Not that I buy the million to one but regardless, carrying extra weight is one of the huge risks associated with poor outcomes from this virus.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not that I buy the million to one but regardless, carrying extra weight is one of the huge risks associated with poor outcomes from this virus.

If your 75. Not if your a 6'5" 28 year old who runs faster and can jump higher than your average healthy regular person.

Its not the weight that the issue, its all the other things that go along with the weight in 99% of people. Bad health, heart disease, diabetes etc

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson