Calais Campbell

earthsci

That Rapscallion!!
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
A lot to be excited about by many of the defense.

I was just real happy to see #93 have such a good game. His two sacks were among the most important plays of the game. One directly scored 2 and the other one led to 7.

Maybe not the best game of all of the players but I think that he deserves a huge shout out.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Campbell was awesome today. His safety sent a lighting bolt of energy through the team and the stadium. A completely different game after that play.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Campbell was awesome today. His safety sent a lighting bolt of energy through the team and the stadium. A completely different game after that play.
Did you see Rivera on the sidelines yelling at the team after the safety? Then Greg Olsen starting yelling. No one was listening. Except maybe Cam Newton, who thought it was all quite amusing...

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
Did you see Rivera on the sidelines yelling at the team after the safety? Then Greg Olsen starting yelling. No one was listening. Except maybe Cam Newton, who thought it was all quite amusing...
This guy's leadership is in question, IMO.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy's leadership is in question, IMO.
Ya, not much QB leadership on the field Sunday. Cam Newton should tell his OL not to give up 7 sacks and his WR's to catch the ball. :)

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Saw on Cards' twitter account today that the safety was the first by the cards since 2004? Can that possibly be true? Doesn't seem possible.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Saw on Cards' twitter account today that the safety was the first by the cards since 2004? Can that possibly be true? Doesn't seem possible.
I think the Panthers half time adjustments let the gates open, the dynaimic duo must have gotten a lot of talk in that locker room. :D This D has folks all over, really excited about it too.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder why he isn't so dominant more often. Physically, he is a total freak. There is no reason why he can't be the dominant DE in the NFL for at least a few seasons.

My guess? He is so nice and happy, he could use a mean streak. Imagine if he had Deacon Jones' motor and anger. He would be SCARY!

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Instead dockett to perform well needs another undrafted rookie guard to play against

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Cambell was great!! I also liked when Kawabunga (NT, I forget his name and ain't looking it up :) ) chased down the Panther RB and pancaked his ass!!! It was just awesome to see a guy that big run down field to crush someone...

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cambell was great!! I also liked when Kawabunga (NT, I forget his name and ain't looking it up :) ) chased down the Panther RB and pancaked his ass!!! It was just awesome to see a guy that big run down field to crush someone...
His name is not Kawabunga, since I can never pronounce it when I do remember what it is.

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

His name is not Kawabunga, since I can never pronounce it when I do remember what it is.

Tiramisu??

you only got half his last name... It is Tutu-aw-fuey...

I hope if the NT see this he thinks it is funny cuz otherwise you and I are gonna get an ass-woopin!!!:D

Ta'amu, Alameda is his name you knuckleheads :mulli:

I just looked it up and had to keep scrolling back and forth on the websites to ensure I spelled it correctly. :)

Funny exchange gents but the truly funny thing is that it was Dumpster Dan that hustled down field and drilled the RB.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny exchange gents but the truly funny thing is that it was Dumpster Dan that hustled down field and drilled the RB.

both of them had a play like that actually. I assume this because I saw Ta'amus smash, I didnt see dumpset dans but people keep talking about it so it must have happened.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Ta'amu, Alameda is his name you knuckleheads :mulli:

I just looked it up and had to keep scrolling back and forth on the websites to ensure I spelled it correctly. :)

Son-of-a-gun...

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
both of them had a play like that actually. I assume this because I saw Ta'amus smash, I didnt see dumpset dans but people keep talking about it so it must have happened.

Thanks, I think it's incredibly exciting that we have 2 big Dudes who hustle like that. Hoping to see those two on the field at the same time against the 49ers. That's a ton of beef to stuff up the middle of the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard