BVB thread

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Given that pulisic and many other exciting players are on this team I thought I'd make a thread for a top flight bundesliga team. I saw the highlights of their AC Milan friendly. they looked good. and Christian I believe featured in all 3 goals in the final 3rd. He is one hell of a youngster. in spite of all the transfer talk he has constantly generated on American and English media, I don't think he will be leaving Dortmund any time soon. It is interesting to see that so far many of their key players remain for next season as it stands. although Reus is yet again injured.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Man, getting talents like Pulisic through to the MNT could really put us into the next level internationally. Now we just need some other youngsters to step up. The Gold Cup is offering a little hope, but maybe not enough.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Man, getting talents like Pulisic through to the MNT could really put us into the next level internationally. Now we just need some other youngsters to step up. The Gold Cup is offering a little hope, but maybe not enough.
At the least he is breaking barriers. We've had good players before prove themselves at big European clubs. I still think with the right mentorishop Landon could have played on any team in the World. But what Pulisic is doing at 18 rare for anyone much less an American lad.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Dortmund draw over the weekend with a man up I hear... I will be at wembley on Wednesday! can't wait. should be quite a matchup, but I think spurs will already be without Ali due to suspension.

OP
OP
Lorenzo

Lorenzo

Reaction score
Pulisic had a good game but nothing to show for it. Spurs were clinical.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose