Bull Buy Out Tim Thomas

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
He's a better option in the starting lineup than Lopez.

What's the point in signing over-the-hill locker room cancers if we're trying to develop the younger guys?

I wish you would make up your mind as to what exactly you want. The Suns aren't going to sign a guy who isn't going to help the younger players. There's a reason why they prefer Grant Hill over players like Thomas.

OP
OP
Bufalay

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
What's the point in signing over-the-hill locker room cancers if we're trying to develop the younger guys?

I wish you would make up your mind as to what exactly you want. The Suns aren't going to sign a guy who isn't going to help the younger players. There's a reason why they prefer Grant Hill over players like Thomas.

Why do you wish that? I don't really care what the Suns do anymore, they will never win a championship, ever. They should just sign guys that are entertaining to watch like TT, Marbury and Sprewell.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's the point in signing over-the-hill locker room cancers if we're trying to develop the younger guys? .
We are? No, we're not.
But anyway, about TT.
Look, if the SUNS are serious about this SSOL retread then TT is a guy they should obviously consider for a one yr deal at a dirt cheap price.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
We are? No, we're not.
But anyway, about TT.
Look, if the SUNS are serious about this SSOL retread then TT is a guy they should obviously consider for a one yr deal at a dirt cheap price.

What for? What is the point? For all your harping on how the team should rebuild, why endorse a pickup like Tim Thomas? Who, again, is a bad locker room guy. And hasn't had a good year since he was a Sun.

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What for? What is the point? For all your harping on how the team should rebuild, why endorse a pickup like Tim Thomas? Who, again, is a bad locker room guy. And hasn't had a good year since he was a Sun.
I won't endorse a player who's a bad fit for what the SUNS are trying to achieve(even if i disagree with what they're trying to achieve) Get it?
No, i DO NOT endorse this retooling.......
The SUNS want to run and be competitive instead.....
I'm still a fan therefore i'll endorse whatever players may help this crappy system.....
TT has been of those guys in the past and he may be able to help for one year....

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
Shouldn't minutes be going to Earl Clark over guys like Thomas?