Budda Baker mic'd up

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Man I thought he played a fantastic game on Sunday. This was an INTENSE game for him, and helps you really appreciate (1) how absolutely physically demanding playing safety is and (2) how great a player Budda's becoming.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You could tell being micd up plus the hometown factor came into play here imo.. great to see either way. If he can focus like this week in and week out moving forward, I can get on the Budda train.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Budda breaks Procise’s arm, Chandler Jones asked him how he do that.

“full speed, no fear. I ain’t afraid of nobody!”

What a guy to have on your team.

Hoodhero

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Loved the part during td review when he is "That's Larry Fitzgerald, he catches everything" with Larry a few feet away on bench lol

OP
OP
vince56

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Loved the part during td review when he is "That's Larry Fitzgerald, he catches everything" with Larry a few feet away on bench lol
To be fair, calling that TD incomplete was a robbery. It was clearly a catch with control, even if it wasn't in his hand, Larry had it pinned between his arm and body.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got a lot of respect from Wagner at the end. Very cool on both sides. And the guy (forget who it was) who congratulated him on the Pro Bowl.
Got a lot of respect from Wagner at the end. Very cool on both sides. And the guy (forget who it was) who congratulated him on the Pro Bowl.

#55 told him he is the best safety in the league. Clearly he needs to catch up on Shane's posts about Budda so he can stop embarrassing himself like that.

Luv ya Shane!