Bucks @ Suns Thursday Finals game thread 7-8-2021 - Game 2

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And he fouled Bridges with the body. And not by a little. He crushes him.

Bridges stuck out his backside and seemed to bend over in air, which caused Giannis to make contact. If he'd have layed it in normal he might have gotten the foul call but the ball was already out of his hand and his body bent awkwardly into Giannis when there was contact.

I think the angle at 12 seconds shows it best. No foul.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watching NBAtv is great. I'm fairly convinced I'm watching a drunk Isaiah Thomas right now. Haha Awesome energy on that set.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just realized I can stream NBATV from my phone to my parents TV for to marinate in the postgame bliss after we win this sucker tonight!

LET’S FREAKING GO!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay... well, my few remaining friends in Phoenix are canceling on me to come over and watch the game with me and the parents. Even brother who shall not post doesn’t feel good and doesn’t want to risk possibly bring anything in the house a couple weeks before my Mom’s big surgery. Starting to get a bad feeling about tonight...

It sounds like these people care a lot about you are your parents. I wouldn't consider this a bad thing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It sounds like these people care a lot about you are your parents. I wouldn't consider this a bad thing.

lol... no. I just don’t know that many people when I come back here and the ones I do are big flakes.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So in the previous rounds, Suns opponents shot an average of 22 per game. Bucks shot 16. Suns averaged 19 per game and shot 26 in game 1.
We were the aggressor and we led almost the complete game. The Bucks were called for 18 fouls, we were called for 14. That's not a big difference especially when the other team had to play catchup most of the game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol... no. I just don’t know that many people when I come back here and the ones I do are big flakes.

When I watch a game I withdraw to my man cave. I'm not good company when I watch a game.

My family has learned to check the final score before talking to me. :)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need Jae Crowder to have a good shooting game and Deandre Ayton to continue to stay out of foul trouble.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
When I watch a game I withdraw to my man cave. I'm not good company when I watch a game.

I doubt that many of us on this board are decent company during these games when it come to family time. Lol

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Craig and Nader could be a version of small ball center if Monty doesn't have confidence in Frank.

It's not like the Suns have a lot of options with Saric out.
Yeah it would be taking a page outta what clippers did to Gobert. But none of our guys have the size of batum or morris.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel Booker and the team overall are due for a red hot shooting nice.

The Bucks have probably decided they are going to have to play Bully Ball.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah it would be taking a page outta what clippers did to Gobert. But none of our guys have the size of batum or morris.

The Suns need to address size off the bench next season.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
We were the aggressor and we led almost the complete game. The Bucks were called for 18 fouls, we were called for 14. That's not a big difference especially when the other team had to play catchup most of the game.
Kornheiser and what’s his face were both going off on budenhildhsbeer’s complaint. Calling the whining ridiculous.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's nearing game time. Let's get Game 2!

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score

There's an idea. I should put a small screen at the entrance to my home theater that shows the score if I'm watching a game. Anyone that comes around can use it as a gauge.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crowder hits opening 3-pointer!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet