Bryant Johnson/Calvin Pace Press Conference Link!

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim,

You are a pioneer dude....Thanks for taking the risks to stream this stuff to us via the web. It really helps curb our addiction...

Thanks...

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm
Jim,

You are a pioneer dude....Thanks for taking the risks to stream this stuff to us via the web. It really helps curb our addiction...

Thanks...

What risks? It is actually quite simple.

It is always nice to hear things as they happen as opposed to waiting for a news report later in the day.

I'm glad that you can listen.

:thumbup:

RedStorm

Next NY Gov
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I don't see any other local sports station putting their stuff on the web. Not techically but willing to take on a challenge and making it succeed.

OP
OP
Jim O

Jim O

Reaction score
Originally posted by RedStorm
Well, I don't see any other local sports station putting their stuff on the web. Not techically but willing to take on a challenge and making it succeed.

We are fortunate that the good folks at Yahoo Broadcast in Dallas does this for us. It is a partnership through the NFL and they help us out when we need it. In essence, KDUS is along for the ride and of course, they love it. It pays to be the Flagship I guess.

AZ1766

Veteran
Reaction score
I can't listen in, so there short version would be great.

Jim O kind of looking for your opinoin on the picks and the mood around the office????? If oyu can of course! :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard