Rams Win
Lions Win
at Seahawks Loss
at Faclons Win
Chiefs Win
at Rams Loss
Seahawks Win
at Niners Loss

Wow, just win at home and once on the road; 11-5 and welcome to the play-offs!

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
6-4 the next 10 gets us to 11-5.

To cite yesterdays opponent's slogan, which doesn't fit their billing anymore, "just win, baby."

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why does a one dimensional Cowboys team beat us when their one dimension is what we are great against?

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Is the remaining stretch really that much more brutal that our first 6 games that included the Chargers, Niners, Broncos, and an early East Coast game at NYG?

Yes, the Redskins and Oakland were lesser competition, but the bulk of our first six games all had us wondering if the Cards could pull out a win.

More of the same, IMO.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Why does a one dimensional Cowboys team beat us when their one dimension is what we are great against?

They are not one dimensional. Yes, the run is key for them... However, Romo is playing very well - particularly when given time (you may have missed this but we don't pressure the QB much), and he has legit weapons to throw to.
They are far from one dimensional...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score

You're out of your mind & obviously haven't watched more than 2 secs of any of their games. I hate em but they are on fire now...pick your poison. Load the box & they've been killin teams with play action passes, which Romo is 1 of the best at.

Dez, Williams & Witten are gonna be a tough match up for the Cards IMO, especially given our lack of speed at LB & almost zero pass rush. Romos ability to scramble around in the pocket waiting for guys to get open has killed teams all year. I hope we win, but Bowles & his D are gonna have to play their best game of the year to win here.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
You're out of your mind & obviously haven't watched more than 2 secs of any of their games. I hate em but they are on fire now...pick your poison. Load the box & they've been killin teams with play action passes, which Romo is 1 of the best at.

Dez, Williams & Witten are gonna be a tough match up for the Cards IMO, especially given our lack of speed at LB & almost zero pass rush. Romos ability to scramble around in the pocket waiting for guys to get open has killed teams all year. I hope we win, but Bowles & his D are gonna have to play their best game of the year to win here.

Especially when you factor in the bucky/Wisconsin factor. What has happened the last 2 games we attend together? Minnesota crushed us with 28 first quarter points, and new Orleans crushed us in the second half for 2 blow outs. Oh well this time we are bringing a secret weapon, and latest addition to the family, my daughter-in-law. She is now a Cards fan converted from a Viking fan.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Especially when you factor in the bucky/Wisconsin factor. What has happened the last 2 games we attend together? Minnesota crushed us with 28 first quarter points, and new Orleans crushed us in the second half for 2 blow outs. Oh well this time we are bringing a secret weapon, and latest addition to the family, my daughter-in-law. She is now a Cards fan converted from a Viking fan.

:raccoon:

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
One game at a time, every game is winnable now that we have our QBs back. :) But the schedule is getting tougher.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Stay classy with the insult there.

Now back to actually talking football. Have we seen what Romo not have a running game this year? Have we seen him succeed at any point in his career without a running game?

RedRob

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

You guys going to the game? My wife and I are likely going to be at the game aw well.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Yes we are, here is where I would like to meet up on Saturday night. I also should be able to put together a tailgate of some sorts. We have a parking pass I just don't know where it is as of yet.

http://www.arizonasportsfans.com/vb/showpost.php?p=3012834&postcount=16

Man, if I would have thought it out better, I could have made the game. It just hit me. I have to have my thyroid removed and have about 7-10 days off work. I should have scheduled it a few days before the Dallas game and flew down there.

Instead it's scheduled for Nov.11. Damn, that's the game I wanted to go to most and I didn't even think of it. Getting madder by the minute, because, like I said, I just now thought of it :mad: :bang:. Nothing I can do about it now. :computer:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Man, if I would have thought it out better, I could have made the game. It just hit me. I have to have my thyroid removed and have about 7-10 days off work. I should have scheduled it a few days before the Dallas game and flew down there.

Instead it's scheduled for Nov.11. Damn, that's the game I wanted to go to most and I didn't even think of it. Getting madder by the minute, because, like I said, I just now thought of it :mad: :bang:. Nothing I can do about it now. :computer:

Yea no kidding what were you thinking. We have a pretty good track record at games together too. Playoff game in Carolina and the NFC championship. Hell we have a real good track record when we both attend, I think the only game we lost was in the Natti? And if Early didn't trip over the goal line we might have won that too.

Hollywood

is part black.
Reaction score
Mesa, Arizona, USA, Planet Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
They were just talking about the Cardinals on First Take. Specifically showing our remaining schedule and asking who would win the division. Both said they loved BA but both picked seattle.

But thats ok. If bayless doesn't like us that is almost a guaranteed win right?

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were just talking about the Cardinals on First Take. Specifically showing our remaining schedule and asking who would win the division. Both said they loved BA but both picked seattle.

But thats ok. If bayless doesn't like us that is almost a guaranteed win right?

Ha. For sure. Hopefully the Seahawks get the curse of the "Percy Harvin" trade and end up with a losing record! :thumbup:

OP
OP
Redheart

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
OK! Big win against the Eagles! I have us dropping the one in Dallas, but I may be wrong since they have a short week and a banged up Romo.

We deserve to catch a break with the "other guys" being bit by the injury bug.

Go BIG RED!

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
old NFL adage: "its no so much who you play, but when you play them"

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn