Wild Card Round - Call your shot

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Mine are,

Texans over Browns - I think it's going to be too much for Flacco. Close game but Texans home advantage seals it.

Dolphins over Chiefs - Both teams have struggled lately but I think this is the year the Chiefs fail to advance any further.

Bills over Steelers - This one seems automatic. Don't see the Bills losing to Mason Rudolph even though he's been good.

Cowboys over Green Bay - Mismatch. Cowboys monsters at home.

Rams over Lions - I can see an upset here. McVay has a bunch more playoff experience. Goff will feel under pressure to perform. Rams nick it.

Bucs over Eagles - Eagles defense has been shocking and I think the Bucs might edge it.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Mine are,

Texans over Browns - I think it's going to be too much for Flacco. Close game but Texans home advantage seals it.
Browns D will rise.
Dolphins over Chiefs - Both teams have struggled lately but I think this is the year the Chiefs fail to advance any further.
Chiefs. Dolphins defense has taken a huge hit. Reid and Mahomes will turn to the run game, ball control and Kelce.
Bills over Steelers - This one seems automatic. Don't see the Bills losing to Mason Rudolph even though he's been good.
Please dear god , Bills.
I think you are right but I would love to put to rest” Yeh, Here we go” early and once again crush the Cowboys dream
Rams over Lions - I can see an upset here. McVay has a bunch more playoff experience. Goff will feel under pressure to perform. Rams nick it.
Geez, I have the same feeling.
Bucs over Eagles - Eagles defense has been shocking and I think the Bucs might edge it.
I’m going to be stupid here and pick the Eagles. I just can’t believe they suddenly are this bad.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mine are,

BROWNS over Texans - It's the playoffs.... Defence comes to the fore.

CHIEFS over Dolphins - Dolphins are really banged up on defence and are frauds against .500+ teams.

BILLS over Steelers - This one depends almost entirely on the number of Allen 'brain farts', so it could be close.

COWBOYS over Green Bay - Green Bay defence is suspect.

LIONS over Rams - Goff gets his pound of flesh.

BUCS over Eagles - Eagles in disarray.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Mine are,

Agree with all but KC/Dolphins a toss up in my opinion. Both very inconsistent. Go Browns!

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Browns D will rise.

Chiefs. Dolphins defense has taken a huge hit. Reid and Mahomes will turn to the run game, ball control and Kelce.

Please dear god , Bills.

I think you are right but I would love to put to rest” Yeh, Here we go” early and once again crush the Cowboys dream

Geez, I have the same feeling.

I’m going to be stupid here and pick the Eagles. I just can’t believe they suddenly are this bad.
I agree with all your picks except I think the Lions win in what will definitely be an electric atmosphere in Detroit.

But yeah, I don’t think the Eagles are Super Bowl bound, but they still have the roster to beat a completely mid team like the Bucs.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
I'm picking the Texans over the Browns because it'll screw the Card's draft pick some more and that's the way the Texans' season has gone so far.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I actually think the Lions will edge out a win against the Rams. That’s a pretty wild backstory, 2 QBs traded for each other facing in the playoffs.
That trade is the rare example of win-win.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Texans
Chiefs
Bills
Packers
Lions
Eagles

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree with all your picks except I think the Lions win in what will definitely be an electric atmosphere in Detroit.

But yeah, I don’t think the Eagles are Super Bowl bound, but they still have the roster to beat a completely mid team like the Bucs.

It would be very like the Lions though to have a great season, have the fans full of hope, and then crash out in the wildcard round at home to their former QB. It's almost written.

OP
OP
BritCard

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Weather in KC will be around zero degrees. Should favor the defense of the Chiefs.

I thought this at first, but the Chiefs have been poor through December. They let the Patriots put 17 on them at home. One of the worst offenses in the league. The Packers put 27 on them at home and they got beat 27-19. They got beat at the Raiders.

They have been bad. Teams know their WR's suck and have focused on Kelce. Dolphins defense is beat up, but Chiefs offense hasn't been good.

My main concern is the Dolphins pass rush with both starting Edge gone and giving Mahomes too much time. But just have a feeling the Dolphins might pull something out and Tyreek will have a big game against his former team.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The colder it gets in KC the more I feel like Miami is going to win.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very, very weird take.
I didn't change my pick. But conventional wisdom is usually wrong. It's a fact the Packers do not have a great record in extreme cold games.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard