Broken Romeo Sat 8-22 with Sylvain Sylvain of the New York Dolls

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
My band Broken Romeo is playing with NEW YORK DOLLS legend Sylvain Sylvain with his band comprised of former members of Blondie playing an all New York Dolls set at O'Malleys on 4th Ave. in Tucson Saturday August 22nd 2009! Also on the bill are good friends and Tucson band Snakes in Love!
We have received our batch of discount tickets to see the show. Tickets are $11 ($12 Day of show) but we are selling them for $10. I only have a limited number of tickets so if you are interested PM me and I will make sure to get you the tix.
You can also e-mail us for more info [email protected]

You must be registered for see images

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
hmmmm. The Dolls just put out a record with David Johannsen and everything. I wonder why hes not touring with them???? I saw them back in 04 just after Killer Kane passed. Great show. Man, I think I played at a show at OMalleys for the sounds of tucson festival back in like 96 or something.

Have fun!

OP
OP
Jttsaz

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Sylvain Sylvain is on tour with the Dolls in Europe. They get back anytime now. I am not sure what the deal is as he is only playing 2 shows that I can tell with the Ugly Americans..1 at the Knitting Factory in Hollywood and one here...maybe he is testing the water or something...I am excited just to meet and share the stage with these guys! Should be a lot of fun!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson