Bring on the Forty Whiners

the donald

Reaction score
Oh please, I beg your forgiveness. I forget that taunting an obnoxious 49er fan is frowned upon, whereas posting unsubstantiated trash and pontificating on the moral character of someone you know absolutely nothing about, is celebrated with glee....I suppose I must swallow my life-long distaste for gossip, and those that spread it, to post on this message board.

And no Skkorp, nothing in this world would drive me to drink, I honor my father and his memory by only drinking an occasional half glass of wine with a special meal a few times a year.....certainly not by witnessing that boring game on Saturday. Thank goodness I attend enough practices and scrimmages at SC to know that the vanilla play-calling and the rotation of almost all our players (second and third string mixed in with a few starters) is not what will be on display in two weeks, I am more than confident that we shall see classic USC go-for-the-jugular football the rest of the season. But please, cling to that small hope that what you saw Saturday will continue throughout the season.

i didn't quot ethis post for any substantial reason, but the people from the zone should know better than to bash any lady football fan, considering we have one over there that knows more about football than probably half of the zone.

i joined because of utah and genus talking about it over there. and i kind of like it, i am not going to cause problems, and will probably leave after next week, to come back later. but i think i may visit every opponents board, especially if they are like a few posters in here who are happy to actually talk football, not start the gay talk(we get enough of that on our board from our own fans)

now, alex isn't the second coming of joe(yet), but he is underrated because everybody looks at his numbers, but his rookie season we had other teams 3rd stringers, and last year bryant johnson would have started on our team without a problem. then while vernon hasn't showed consistency, he is one helluva a run blocker, and when the ball is in his hands, he can and usually does takes it a long way. and while ashley lelie may not be the best WR, he will have several big games this year. we will force you to stack against the run, and lelie will beat your corners deep.

but i will not deny, johnson scares me in this game. i am nervous spencer will bite on a double move, and johnson will torch us all day. i am not worried so much about fitz, walt and clements play the ball well in the air, and will get atleast one INT, probably 2 if lienart chooses to challenge them deep.

(edit)
and wow, i quote her to defend her in some way, and she gets banned.

Last edited:

arizonacardinalssuck goniners

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
cardinals suck go 49ers

the cardinals are overated and this is to all cardinal fans theve done what exactly in 2 years erbodys saying oh playoffs playoffs ya rite my ass lol and what oh we got edgerrin james but what did you end up like what 4-12 i bet this year youll be lucky to get at least 5 wins go 49ers!!!

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
1) could you please spell a little better in the future

2) please post some more, you and people defending Alex Smith make me laugh and I appreciate good humor. Hell, being a Cardinal fan through the years, I know good comic relief when I see it.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the cardinals are overated and this is to all cardinal fans theve done what exactly in 2 years erbodys saying oh playoffs playoffs ya rite my ass lol and what oh we got edgerrin james but what did you end up like what 4-12 i bet this year youll be lucky to get at least 5 wins go 49ers!!!

Let me guess. You are 12 years old and using mommy's computer. Somebody spank this little kid and send him home. It's obvious he knows nothing of forum ettiquette and is only here to show off his IQ which is the same as his age.

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
to all the cards fans reading this arizona is overrated and they have no proof that they go all the way or at least make the playoffs ken the 49ers will win obviously on monday night in front of a sell out crowd and then this world is overraters will finally know what the cardinals are really made of

theyre just a team that look great on newspaper and thats it

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
to all the cards fans reading this arizona is overrated and they have no proof that they go all the way or at least make the playoffs ken the 49ers will win obviously on monday night in front of a sell out crowd and then this world is overraters will finally know what the cardinals are really made of

I take it back. You are actually only 10 years old.

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
oh nad btw lil tz up their im not a lil 12 yr old im actually a senior in high school old enough to be here and not using mommys computer well c whos talkin smack after monday night this whole webpage will be full of laughter at least if you go for a winning squad like the 49ers and the other guy if you really cant read it well i guess thats to bad for someone aint it lol good humor ya i know i was lughing my ass of after dennis green showed everybody last year how mad he was thats wat i talk about good humor

azmike74

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Huh? :confused:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

oh nad btw lil tz up their im not a lil 12 yr old im actually a senior in high school old enough to be here and not using mommys computer well c whos talkin smack after monday night this whole webpage will be full of laughter at least if you go for a winning squad like the 49ers and the other guy if you really cant read it well i guess thats to bad for someone aint it lol good humor ya i know i was lughing my ass of after dennis green showed everybody last year how mad he was thats wat i talk about good humor

uh huh ya wateva git a life

This is truly classic stuff!

I'm glad you find the humor in all of this because we certainly do.

:biglaugh:

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, you're a senior in high school with the grammar of a 5 year old...but you aren't using mommy (or daddy's) computer? I find it hard to believe you are intelligent enough to fill out a McDonald's application; so tell me, who bought the computer you're posting from?

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

High school senior???? :biglaugh:

You can't spell, type or punctuate and you don't know where the shift key is or what it's for. If you are what passes for a HS senior these days, this country is dead in the water when your generation takes over.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You can't spell, type or punctuate and you don't know where the shift key is or what it's for. If you are what passes for a HS senior these days, this country is dead in the water when your generation takes over.
Never fear, 40year...my daughter's a senior, and I've brought her up right. ;) She wouldn't be caught dead saying "wit" instead of "with" and the such.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score

This guy has a higher IQ than you do!!! And no I'm not talking about Steve Martin...

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
Jetstream Green

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
this guy is way to smart to go around banging pots naked like Rutprick, he just runs around naked citing his wisdom to those fortunate enough to listen...multi-tasking is beyond him. Oh mighty one, please enlighten us more before a real Niner fan sees your posts and proceeds to kick you into the golden bay where the dolphins will then profit from your wisdom.

the donald

Reaction score

if he is from california, sadly he may be a HS senior. i would know, i live in cali.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
arizonacardinalssuck goniners is an embarrassment and on behalf of the "REAL" 49er Faithful, I would like to apologize to those who run this forum. Now with that, I just graduated High School and I show class and especially dont disrespect those in THEIR community. Show some class. Age shouldnt matter......

the donald

Reaction score
arizonacardinalssuck goniners is an embarrassment and on behalf of the "REAL" 49er Faithful, I would like to apologize to those who run this forum. Now with that, I just graduated High School and I show class and especially dont disrespect those in THEIR community. Show some class. Age shouldnt matter......

yeah, several of us have held ourselves to a decent standard on here. hell i amy just stick around after the game. all the harry potter love has me liking this place.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
Yeah it doesnt make us look good at all. Remember our old slogan "Winning with Class" , well some niner fans seem to forgot about that. Yeah I like this place too, I would have to visit the Suns talk and see what their talking about (Go Warriors btw)....

I wonder how we are going to move the ball on Monday. Are we going to let Gore's legs carry us or are we going to ease him into playing with about 20 carries??

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder how we are going to move the ball on Monday. Are we going to let Gore's legs carry us or are we going to ease him into playing with about 20 carries??

Is he ever going to break 100 yards against the Cards???

Since we're asking questions and all....

the donald

Reaction score
Is he ever going to break 100 yards against the Cards???

Since we're asking questions and all....
yes, 2 maybe 3 times this year.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alaskabustergreen