Boycotting Pei Wei

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
3rd time in a row I had a poor meal at a Pei Wei. Tonight it was so salty I couldn't even eat it..... I don't know what happened but the place has gone down the tubes.

Sorry C-Mike :(

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've never eaten there.

Have you complained about the food? If not, how will they know they're screwing up? :shrug:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ate at Pei Wei one time when they opened up here. Would NEVER GO BACK! Absolutley terrible food. My wife and I couldnt believe that PF Changs even associates there name with them.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The night I spent worshiping the porcelain god after eating there ruined the place for me.

Last edited:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
We've got a pretty decent one here in North Scottsdale... However, we haven't gone there in a very long time because it is always jammed! We stumbled upon a fantastic little Thai place that is awesome! Does the sweet & sour chicken for the kids, and my wife and I are working our way through the rest of the menu! It's quick & easy if you choose to eat there, and they do a big take-out business. It's called Thai Pan if anyone is interested. And an awesome Italian Gelato place opened next door!!!! YUM!!!!!!!

NEZCardsfan

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've forgiven him for the Theater incident. C'mon...he was lonely.

Scott MS

Registered
Reaction score
We've got a pretty decent one here in North Scottsdale... However, we haven't gone there in a very long time because it is always jammed! We stumbled upon a fantastic little Thai place that is awesome! Does the sweet & sour chicken for the kids, and my wife and I are working our way through the rest of the menu! It's quick & easy if you choose to eat there, and they do a big take-out business. It's called Thai Pan if anyone is interested. And an awesome Italian Gelato place opened next door!!!! YUM!!!!!!!

Thai Pan is good. It's been there for about 3 years.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison