Black Mirror (BBC)(Netflix)

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Are most of you just starting on the newest season or have you all watched everyone of them?

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been watching them in order, just watched White Bear last night. Weird stuff fo' shore.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are most of you just starting on the newest season or have you all watched everyone of them?
Started from the beginning episode and working my way through each season, with the most current being the last.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ve only watched the first two so far and I’ve enjoyed them. But I’m already seeing what some of you pointed out which is the weirdly abrupt endings.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite episodes is White Christmas. Can you imagine the ability to BLOCK someone from life? Holy @#$@#$@.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just watched Metal Head last night. Damn. I'd love to see the back story on that one. Holy crap. It's my favorite episode so far.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
The order isn't super important. I watched S4 followed by the rest in order from S1/E1. I only have the last 2 or 3 to go in S3. Probably glad I started with S4. S1/E1 is one of my least favorite and was a real downer.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Stumbled upon this show a few weeks back. I recently watched white bear and white christmas. Wow, flippin fantastic. This show does a great job of pushing the limits without seeming too ridiculous. I can almost envision some of this stuff happening and it's so creepy! Like in white christmas when he's blocked and identified in red. I can totally see people getting identified and shamed. Maybe not like that, but somehow.

I agree with whoever said some of these episodes should be expanded. Probably could make an entire season about some of them.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours messing around with Bandersnatch. Made 2 hours fly by on the bike trainer.

Neat concept. I loved choose your own adventure books as a kid.

I made it through most of the scenarios and I think I saw all the endings, but there are still some choices I need to circle back to, to see if it makes a difference.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Spent a couple hours messing around with Bandersnatch. Made 2 hours fly by on the bike trainer.

Neat concept. I loved choose your own adventure books as a kid.

I made it through most of the scenarios and I think I saw all the endings, but there are still some choices I need to circle back to, to see if it makes a difference.
I can’t do it on my older AppleTV!!! Aaaahhhhghhkkkk!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i fell into a Bandersnatch hole last weekend. Was pretty fun.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Anyone see the 3 new episodes? I’ve watched the first two and I really liked them. The first seems to take place about 10 years in the future while the second one is current day. Anthony Mackie was great in ep 1 which tackled a very interesting angle of VR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Just finished the last episode with Miley cyrus. I thought she was good but not a fan of the awkward blonde lead. Surprised none of these 3 episodes dived that deep into the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dove deep down the Bandersnatch rabbit hole when it came out and I'm always excited by Black Mirror, but this season left a lot to be desired. The second one really didn't feel like Black Mirror in almost any way shape or form. Good performance by the kidnapper, but otherwise meh. The less said about Miley's episode the better. Not necessarily because of her. I thought she was fine, but the rest... blegh.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson