Big "THANK YOU" to Steve Breaston

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
7 Catches 137 Yards

And the play of the game...stripping the ball right before the defender crossed the plane. Turned out to be the game decider

:newcards:

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaston had an awesome game. That was a total heads up play to knock the ball out on that TO.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Breaston + Defense = Win.

Wow. The rest of our offense looks like horse poop.

This just in.... we need a RB.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hightower SUCKS!

Hardly. Over 4 yards a carry and a nice TD run. As well as 40 yards through the air. He did have 1 fumble though ;) which no points were lost due to it.

That last fumble call was horrible. Trying to figure out which is worse that on or the one they say Beanie fumbled but failed to overturnin the pre season.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaston was on fire today. That hussle play to knock it out of the players hands was the play of the game right there.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Breaston's strip of the ball was a super heads up play. I don't think we come back down 10 with them having the momentum. That was an enormous play.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
So. Bad call is a bad call. I cant fault a guy for being a victim of a horrible call.

Still...you have to hold on to that just in case it doesnt go your way. Cant even let the zebras have the opportunity to make that call

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hardly. Over 4 yards a carry and a nice TD run. As well as 40 yards through the air. He did have 1 fumble though ;) which no points were lost due to it.

That last fumble call was horrible. Trying to figure out which is worse that on or the one they say Beanie fumbled but failed to overturnin the pre season.

It's the same problem though, if they'd called that no fumble on the field, the replay would have upheld it. They called it a fumble but the replay wasn't conclusive so by rule they have to uphold even though it "appeared" to be a bad call.

Tim just has to be better with the ball, he can't do that with Beanie out.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

two fumbles

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I <3 Stevie. Kept us in the game.

Tim Hightower on the other hand....SMH.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Thank You Breaston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You Saved Me From A Week Of Misery. ;)

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Horrible call or not , he coughed it up again Shane

Like I said in an earlier thread, I want to see how many times you cough it up having 5 guys slam you to the ground & your body hits the turf like THT's did. I bet out of 20 times it happens at least 5 times. It was a BS call anyway you look at it.

AZ Sports Native

It's a dry heat.
Reaction score
Like I said in an earlier thread, I want to see how many times you cough it up having 5 guys slam you to the ground & your body hits the turf like THT's did. I bet out of 20 times it happens at least 5 times. It was a BS call anyway you look at it.
Exactly. The ground can not cause a fumble... not sure how an NFL referee doesn't know that. Horrible call to not overturn it.

Carddan

Average Fan
Reaction score
I agree with Bucky and Shane in the same thread, oh, but Stevie B was awesome.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This just in.... we need a RB.

We have one. His name is Beannie Wells. I think he will do fine this season.

Can't support you on this one, Shane. Yeah, I think the second fumble should have been overturned, but it wasn't. And Timmay continues to use one hand to carry the ball and try to push people out of the way with the other. He can't read the routes like LaRod can (I'm not saying start LaRod, btw) and he just runs forward and can't break through the line.

I still like the guy, but he has to hold on to the ball.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard