Big Brother 8

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
THat's actually a really good point it could very well have been nick. You'd think they'd have something in their contract that prevents them from doing stuff when they leave the house that could impact the game, but maybe not?

I did notice on his way out America's Player telling him you didn't deserve this blah blah, maybe he saw through that and decided to out the guy?

They might have a clause like that in their contract but that wouldn't prevent a ;) ;) friend or relative ;) ;) from doing it.

Nick didn't seem overly upset about the America's player thing and seemed OK with being considered a threat, though it did work out to be the dumbest mistake Dick and Danielle have made so far. I honestly don't think that Nick would have even strategically put Danielle in a bad position (which of course she will have work out with the boyfriend when BB ends---you are right there are many ways to 'cheat' though boyfriend doesn't seem like a strong personality anyway). Its her loss, she should have stood up for what she wanted.

In all truth those that ousted Nick should have all been on his list, they allowed themselves to be led around by the nose by a mere suggestion made by one player.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Funny show last night watching Eric act so indignant. The argument with him and Evil was classic, I'm not sure if Evil is really in as deep as it looks but I sure get the impression virtually everyone in the house except his daughter has had enough and wants him out.

On the one hand watching him trying to call a truce with Jen was good, but she saw right through it, said she wasn't sure she could morally work with him.

The funny thing is when he gets out of the house and finds out about the whole America's Player angle he's going to realize what a jackass he's been with such personal attacks on Eric in recent shows. Yes Eric has been lying but it's part of being the AP and Dick has gone way over the top going after him with the whole conspiracy theory angle.

I gotta say I really don't like the let's make the characters wear funny costumes nonsense, the rabbit suits are just stupid. At least make them real playboy bunny suits for the women.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Funny show last night watching Eric act so indignant. The argument with him and Evil was classic, I'm not sure if Evil is really in as deep as it looks but I sure get the impression virtually everyone in the house except his daughter has had enough and wants him out.

On the one hand watching him trying to call a truce with Jen was good, but she saw right through it, said she wasn't sure she could morally work with him.

The funny thing is when he gets out of the house and finds out about the whole America's Player angle he's going to realize what a jackass he's been with such personal attacks on Eric in recent shows. Yes Eric has been lying but it's part of being the AP and Dick has gone way over the top going after him with the whole conspiracy theory angle.

I gotta say I really don't like the let's make the characters wear funny costumes nonsense, the rabbit suits are just stupid. At least make them real playboy bunny suits for the women.

LOL - I know you said women but Zack as a PBB? Yikes, there are some things no mere mortal should have to witness.

Dick is pushing my limit too, sure would be sweet if the LNC could stick together for one more elimination I want to see the look on both Dick and Danielle's faces if Kail is the one to walk and the rest of the house keeps Eric. He seems to think they have it all sewn up but he has himself and maybe Zack, Danielle can't vote and Jen saw through him (though I'm not sure what she will do) Jessica is wavering but in the end I think she will stick with Dustin and Jameka.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jameka is a freakin ****** and Justin is more clueless than I thought he would be. Jessica is kinda nieve she has to know she is being used its pretty obvious and she even notices Eric acting weird. If she has any clue she, Jen, Dick, and Zack will vote how Danielle wants. Eric is actually starting to bug me and is a little to cocky for his own good. Hope he gets eliminated will serve him right thinking he's already got this show won or something. By the way Jameka should be next I can live without all the praying and God wanted me to do this crap. I don't mind religion but I don;t like it shoved down my throut by some black lady claiming God is a gangsta as she put it. Just stupid she has became the one I would like to see go before ANYONE else honestly!

former user 1

Registered
Reaction score
Eric is actually starting to bug me and is a little to cocky for his own good. Hope he gets eliminated will serve him right thinking he's already got this show won or something.

By the way Jameka should be next I can live without all the praying and God wanted me to do this crap. I don't mind religion but I don;t like it shoved down my throut by some black lady claiming God is a gangsta as she put it. Just stupid she has became the one I would like to see go before ANYONE else honestly!

I agree with you on both statements. I haven't liked Eric since day one. He is way too cocky. And for Jameka ... I believe in God and the praying and stuff doesn't bother me, but did anyone else notice that everything that happened so far was "preordained and written that way" until after she lost the POV competition? I guess it was hard for her to believe that is was "preordained" to be that way. Ha.

I would love to see Eric go this week and then have either Dustin or Jameka go next week. Jen is nuts but she doesn't bother me that much. I totally like ED's style of play ... granted, he's probably digging himself a hole, but I like that he's up front about what he feels and thinks. And I wouldn't be surprised if Zach made it through all the way to the final three.

Anyways, great show.

former user 1

Registered
Reaction score
OMG Danielle in the bikini. She will land a modeling contract when the show is over.

Probably. She is a looker that's for sure. Very beautiful girl.

She's due to have her 21st birthday while she's in the house (maybe) .. I've been curious as to how she's going to handle it. I mean, she told the house she is 21 already ... interesting ...

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Whatever I guess different strokes for different folks... Danielle needs to eat something and shes not really even pretty. Do you guys not watch television theres thousands of women far more attactive than Danielle if you want to gush about chicks off of tv. I don't really like skeleton chicks myself!

asudevil83

Reaction score
Whatever I guess different strokes for different folks... Danielle needs to eat something and shes not really even pretty. Do you guys not watch television theres thousands of women far more attactive than Danielle if you want to gush about chicks off of tv. I don't really like skeleton chicks myself!

i'd probably take Jessica over Danielle any day, if it wasnt for that voice of hers.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

That's my take too she's too skinny and she's well aware people in the house think she has an eating disorder they've openly talked about it. With the situation with her dad you can understand it.

She's very pretty but she's way too skinny for my tastes.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Personally Jen and Jessica are better looking than Danielle but all of them are pretty annoying.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Should get pretty interesting now with some of the backstabbing that went on. You can bet Dick will be calling people out as well as Amber having an issue with Dustin for not voting Eric. Amber hates Eric at this point and I would have to agree I have had enough of him and was hoping he would be gone. Hopefully people vote to have him campaign to get Dustin nominated that will be pretty funny if that happens. Either way I think Dick, Danielle, Zach, Amber, Jenn pretty much have the votes to overide the idiot gay guy and Eric, and Jamica (hate her). Jessica wow how stupid is that girl Eric is playing her like a chump and she let him!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should get pretty interesting now with some of the backstabbing that went on. You can bet Dick will be calling people out as well as Amber having an issue with Dustin for not voting Eric. Amber hates Eric at this point and I would have to agree I have had enough of him and was hoping he would be gone. Hopefully people vote to have him campaign to get Dustin nominated that will be pretty funny if that happens. Either way I think Dick, Danielle, Zach, Amber, Jenn pretty much have the votes to overide the idiot gay guy and Eric, and Jamica (hate her). Jessica wow how stupid is that girl Eric is playing her like a chump and she let him!

The key is if they actually find out Dustin is the one lying about his vote. As it is now we can almost assume they're going to call out everyone and guess who lied, will they believe Jen or will they believe Dustin when he lies?

It's hard to tell after the vote but Dick was clearly all over Dustin about it, Dustin said I voted Eric out(he lied) and Dick when next seen is arguing with Jameca.

It's a mess.

I gotta say, even the America's Player thing is irrelevant in Eric's threat to expose what Amber told him, that had absolutely nothing to do with being AP and was totally his decision. She probably shouldn't tell someone she just mete such a serious thing, but she also shouldn't have to have him in essence try to use it as blackmail against her later. That was as Julie said probably the worst argument they've ever had on Big Brother.

I'd be pretty disappointed if Eric didn't go home next chance they get. You could just see Amber was going to be afraid to go back on her promise because she said on her daughters life, and that was going to be the problem.

Dustin completely lied and then starts saying he didn't, if he gets caught out in that he'll be in trouble too.

Really interesting season there's not really one person left on the show that I actually like very much, they all have major issues that bug me.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It would be really funny if Jen won and had to give 250,000 dollars back! That would be hilarious!

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Really interesting season there's not really one person left on the show that I actually like very much, they all have major issues that bug me.

I agree.

Jessica dear, give up on the tube-top thing, guys may not agree but you are always tugging it into place, though it was funny when she lost it after the HOH competition.

Dustin lied only to Amber--he never face-to-face made a deal with Dick that we saw, whose tirade on Eric probably showed us more about her true character than all the bawling she has been doing and honestly she wagers too much on her daughter's life for my comfort. You don't tell a complete stranger, on national TV, your most intimate secrets. And you do lie, ask Nick

Dick's strategy may have worked if he kept himself on track instead of turning his venom on anyone and everyone. I just don't like him, in the end if he wants to win he’ll turn it on his daughter too.

Eric is letting me down as AP; he should have turned the table on Dick when confronted by Amber by merely asking her if anyone in fact had been told her story and then put the suspicion on Dick as eavesdropper and using what he had heard to manipulate her. Eric, my boy, you don't think well on your feet do you?

Jameka, sweetie, if you truly believe that the out come of the game is pre-ordained they it doesn't matter if you play for HOH or not. Personally I believe God has more important things on her mind than who wins BB8, but to each their own.

The lies have been cast and I don't really mind the lying, just don't run around claiming you never lie, cause everyone does and everyone knows it. It is the game, if you are in the house and want the prize you have to step on every other houseguest to get it, it’s designed that way, it is about entertaining the audience not who whines, oops wins, the most.

And yes it would be fun to watch Jen win and have to give 1/2 back, but I don't enjoy the idea of giving her royal empty-head even a dollar. I guess I’ll have to go back to liking Zach, the incredible sawdust guy.
:grabs:

former user 1

Registered
Reaction score

Same here. Mike was my favorite. I'm thinking of pulling for Zack and ED now. I just want to see ED stay in the house to shake it even more. I love it.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree.

And yes it would be fun to watch Jen win and have to give 1/2 back, but I don't enjoy the idea of giving her royal empty-head even a dollar. I guess I’ll have to go back to liking Zach, the incredible sawdust guy.
:grabs:

Would be interesting, I'm no lawyer but can you make a verbal contract for 250K under that type of duress that would withstand a legal challenge?

not that she would of course but it would be interesting if she won and then said I made that under duress my signed contract with you is for 500K you can't enforce that verbal promise.

I can't see her winning though she'd get no votes.

Danielle probably has the best chance to win, I don't think people hold her dad against her as much as she thinks they do, there's a sympathy thing built in that might help her. Everyone else has too many people who dislike them except Jameka and with her not able to be HOH for 5 times, very unlikely she'll survive.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Russ I usually agree with you, but I think their is more dislike for Jameka than we may have seen yet. I personally can't stand people that spout their religion all over people and she has been doing it the whole time and you can tell that alot of the people don't care for it either. I loved it when Dick called her ******* out and said if its predetermined why are you even playing? Doesn't God have something better to do than Big Brother? I like Dick because he calls it like he sees it that takes more balls than just standing around letting people whisper around and act sneaky.

asudevil83

Reaction score
does anyone else think its a bit hypocritical and stupid to say that God wants me to win a game show in which the object of the game is to manipulate and backstab EVERYONE else the best?

its like crying to the camera's saying "i'm winning this money for my family", when in fact you are just trying to be the best at dicking your "friends" over.

anyone who pulls Family or Religion into "why the are playing the game" is truely pathetic.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eric should be eliminated for not even trying what he is supposed to HAVE to do? That was BS since he didn't agree all he did was mention it to Jessica and tried to sway no ones vote? Jessica is as stupid as I first suspected her and Eric need to go. Once Dick and Danielle are out their is really no one left to even be entertaining. This could turn out badly for their ratings because I think alot of people feel similar. Oh and the freaking bible thumping Black chick is my most hated figure on the show right now well her and crying amber both of whom keep going on and on with oh god help oh god help me...please stop with that crap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedzBetz