Taco

Veteran
Reaction score
saw a little of the 1st show I want to see how the "rivals" twist works out

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw the last few minutes, they must not have been advertising it I had no idea it was starting.

So far there's some definite eye candy for the show.

Jen and Jessica amongst them.

And they have an ex football player for the ladies, they said he played in the NFL not sure who he is, name is Nick don't know the last name.

Last edited:

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
Last nights episode was good. This show always picks up speed pretty fast but I have already decided that i can't stand Evil Dick, Jen and Jessica. I like Kail's 4 so far.

asudevil83

Reaction score
Last nights episode was good. This show always picks up speed pretty fast but I have already decided that i can't stand Evil Dick, Jen and Jessica. I like Kail's 4 so far.

yes:

Jen - crying over her picture. truely pathetic. she is as shallow as they come. i have other choice words for her which are innappropriate.

Jessica - still in highschool. as childish as they come

Jon - drama king/queen...i dont know.

i dont mind Evil Dick right now. he seems so out of place right now though amoungst the 20 somethings in the group.

but yes...there is a good amount of eye candy....too bad their personalities are completely void of good qualities.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
yes:
but yes...there is a good amount of eye candy....too bad their personalities are completely void of good qualities.

Amber - The ever present "I'm playing for my family" contestant, its OK play for yourself. Her talk with God was interesting especially in view of the outcome.

Carol - eh

Danniele - I just want to send her a pizza, she looks like she stopped into the house after a stint on Survivor. I hope she can work it out with EvilDad; since neither one seems to recall why they don’t talk.

Dick - Uses the eff-word a lot, not that the word itself bothers me but I hate those bleeps when you know exactly what they are saying anyway, but Evil speaks his mind so he's fun to watch.

Dustin - eh

Eric - America's player, entertaining enough but Eric sweetie you are not playing for America, we don't get a cut, you is just our puppet.

Jameka - If you don't wear extensions why do you have a bag of hair? Don't be so concerned about folks pawing your laundry, you are on camera 24/7 so not too much gets to be private.

Jen - Annoying, the Jen shirts are mega odd and your need to also have moves made on you by Nick coupled with the picture crying thing flat out make you strange.

Jessica - god the voice makes me want to poke my eardrums out.

Joe - Get over yourself, plus if you have any other social diseases keep them quiet.

Kail - Nice strategy Mrs. Robinsons, but I would have made a deal with Daniele to use the veto and put up Jen instead.

Mike - Are you even in the house?

Nick - If you stumble through to the end it won't be because of smarts. And which freaking team did you play for; you are awful young to be a former anything.

Zach - By far my favorite player this far, me hopes you are as devious as your potential.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah Jen is jenuinely annoying. Who cares about the boobs just vote her off.

Danielle I really hope they picked her so she will have to face up to her eating disorder, you can't really be that skinny and not have one can you?

I guess Nick played in Canada not the NFL from the sound of it?

I like Carol for some reason

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After last night Jen is quickly cementing herself as perhaps the most annoying person they've ever had on this show?

She really is one of the more self centered and socially inept people I've ever seen. Considering her looks you can somewhat get the self centered part, but it's surprising how socially clueless she is?

Her thing with Nick was hysterical, she genuninely believed they "had something special there", just unreal from what we were shown. And to think people are going to believe she nominated Danielle because of "bringing the house down with negative vibes", come on they all now you're jealous that Nick likes her.

She's an absolute dream person to keep around for the vote at the end but you just know they're going to put her up next chance they get because she's so annoying.

I do have to say although I agreed with everything Dick was saying, he's way too blunt for a reality show, right now it seems that all of his interaction with the others is about 2 points, Jen, or his daughter, If the daughter went home this week and Jen next week, he'd have nothing to talk about?

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Jen is maybe the most ******** person I have seen on a reality show. WOW! She is just clueless. I agree Dick is very blunt but thats actually refreshing to have someone not just kissing everyones a**. I don't think that is going to help him in this game though. And hopefully Dick or his daughter can win the veto thing so they don't have to go against each other. I feel if they do Dick will let his daughter stay and just lose on purpose. Jen seriously never shuts up I would have went off on her too, it was funny when Dick did, I was like yeah thats what I would have done.

CardEd

Registered
Reaction score
I thought Jen's move after the veto contest would be to put up a player that the house wouldn't vote out (nick or the crying chick). Thus having them go against E.D. would have accomplished her original goal. Get rid of barbie or daddy and remove the negative vibes in the house ( whatever).

I thought that it was a good original strategy (break up the father daughter threat), thou a lame reason. Jen has shown how she can be influenced by the rest of the house by putting up Joe. A weak move IMO.

Jen doesn't make it past next week, unless she wins the veto.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
I thought Jen's move after the veto contest would be to put up a player that the house wouldn't vote out (nick or the crying chick). Thus having them go against E.D. would have accomplished her original goal. Get rid of barbie or daddy and remove the negative vibes in the house ( whatever).

I thought that it was a good original strategy (break up the father daughter threat), thou a lame reason. Jen has shown how she can be influenced by the rest of the house by putting up Joe. A weak move IMO.

Jen doesn't make it past next week, unless she wins the veto.

I agree with you. For a moment I thought I saw shrewd in her eyes, her adamant refusal to work with America's player and oust Jessica, and then I was distracted by the unitard again. She sailed true to form, when in her mind thinking she has a chance with Nick she only threatens to toss him, in the end lets her mind get made up for her by another hot bod.

I'm still pulling for Zach but have to admit to not liking him much this week, however his manipulation of Jen to put up Joe was a classic BB move. I also have developed a liking for Dustin and Amber (if she would just stop the crying) and I was oddly proud that she figured out that the way the Veto competition was set up she could easily throw it and avoid Jen's threats.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously it's like Jen was raised by wolves or on a deserted island, and has never interacted with people before.

Just as Angel said I'm convinced she was going to nominate Nick out of jealousy but switched to Joe because she convinced herself if she put Nick up it would ruin her chances with Nick. as if she still thinks she has a chance to hook up with the guy. In that last show I went from I can't stand her to thinking i hope she learns something from this show because I really feel sorry for her now.

And the crying chick has just got to go, there's being emotional and there's being neurotic and she is neurotic. I can't imagine someone like that wanting to be on this type of show?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man this show is getting some serious drama with all the fighting.

Anybody else surprised they haven't removed Dick from the show yet? He's really close to going over the line with Jen, dumping an iced tea on her head is about as close as you can get to that line without being ejected from the show I'd guess. Even Nick was pushing the envelope with her himself on the show last night.

For my own sanity please vote out Amber, god she cries at the drop of a hat.

asudevil83

Reaction score
Man this show is getting some serious drama with all the fighting.

Anybody else surprised they haven't removed Dick from the show yet? He's really close to going over the line with Jen, dumping an iced tea on her head is about as close as you can get to that line without being ejected from the show I'd guess. Even Nick was pushing the envelope with her himself on the show last night.

For my own sanity please vote out Amber, god she cries at the drop of a hat.

she is SO annoying....and is quickly becoming my least favorite. i really think the only reason she is still there is because everyone would feel so aweful voting her out and watching her have a melt down before leaving.

and the reason Dick hasnt been removed yet is because everyone trusts him, and they know that he just puts EVERYTHING out in the open.

outoftheashes

Registered
Reaction score
The fighting is intense. I think it was silly of Dick and Danielle to let Nick go. They are going to need to split from that mega alliance at some point, and this was a golden opportunity. Amber's crying is out of control. Someone get that girl some prozac. I feel like Dick is treading a very thin line between acceptable disdain and irrational beligerence and I think it will be his undoing. I am rooting for Eric at this point but I guess we will see what happens.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
she is SO annoying....and is quickly becoming my least favorite. i really think the only reason she is still there is because everyone would feel so aweful voting her out and watching her have a melt down before leaving.

and the reason Dick hasnt been removed yet is because everyone trusts him, and they know that he just puts EVERYTHING out in the open.

I don't know I have to be honest there were a couple of times last night where I really wondered if he was going to just shove Jen or something physical. I know it's his strategy to call her out to make sure the rest of the house realizes how annoying she is, mission accomplished. I think he's going too far now people are starting to feel uncomfortable around HIM too.

I can't remember which season it was but there was a guy who was removed from the house because his ex girlfriend/wife (?) was also in the house and he apparently crossed over a line where they felt he might physically harm her or himself, so they pulled him out. Can't remember which year it was pretty early in the show too he just couldn't handle being in the same house with her.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
The fighting is intense. I think it was silly of Dick and Danielle to let Nick go. They are going to need to split from that mega alliance at some point, and this was a golden opportunity. Amber's crying is out of control. Someone get that girl some prozac. I feel like Dick is treading a very thin line between acceptable disdain and irrational beligerence and I think it will be his undoing. I am rooting for Eric at this point but I guess we will see what happens.

I agree with everything you are saying….except I would add that there is something wrong with Jen seriously, other than being self involved, there is no way a person in their right mind just stands there with that moronic smile while someone pours iced anything over their head, she should have been calling for his removal or something.

It was BB4 that Scot was removed from the game; he went into the diary room and just never came out, :) I think he threatened someone with a kitchen knife--it may have been jokingly you couldn't really tell with them but the powers took it seriously.

Eric is also becoming my favorite, and I didn't think I'd like the America's Player twist but he has fun no matter what he is up too and he also introduces his will without even seeming like he is. The "I'd do that for a dollar" thing was funny, and he even told folks what he was doing. Zach lost most of his appeal when I realized he was not devious at all just sort of devoid of personality, though I do like how he sticks by his friends.

Someone is going to have to give me Prozac if Amber doesn't go soon, her blubbering all over Nick was nauseating, especially when at the same time she "loved him so much" she was lying straight to his face.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now America's player is getting on my nerves. First off I'm sick of the Mr. Spock raising the eyebrow thing. And I'm tired of him claiming everyone thinks Nick was running the show and working the women but it's really me that was. Sorry but he failed week after work to get the person out that America wanted out if he was running the show how come?

I realize it's because he's America's player but it was so funny to hear him say I haven't uttered one lie in this house when he's lied as much as anybody else. But then Amber says she's incapable of lying completely glossing over that she lied right to Nick's face, more than once.

The thing with the banner was a bit unfair, I guess they can't blot out the sky but is it really plausible that fans would pay money to fly something liek that over the house if they even knew where the house was? that seems like an inside CBS job which would seem to be unfair to the 2 players called out as liars?

Getting tired of the same nominations week after week so hopefully the plan to shake it up and back door someone comes off.

I do think Danielle's boyfriend has to be watching this show thinking man when she gets back home, one of us is moving out? She can't seriously think that as close as she was to Nick in the house there was no violation of her relationship with her boyfriend? You don't have to physically sleep with the person to "cheat".

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
The thing with the banner was a bit unfair, I guess they can't blot out the sky but is it really plausible that fans would pay money to fly something liek that over the house if they even knew where the house was? that seems like an inside CBS job which would seem to be unfair to the 2 players called out as liars?

i remember in the first season of big brother the banners were a huge part, every day 2 or 3 banners would fly over head. then they just went away until this season.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think Nick did the banner as he found out that stuff after he was kicked out and hired the banner co. Thats why Danielle was telling her dad that Nick said she would trust him 100% after he was kicked out. I think when Nick found out he wanted to let everyone know. Anyway Jen is ******** and just so dumb it can't be an act, and the crying girl is so freaking annoying she has to go. Think its funny that Danielle and Dick think Eric is the mastermind behind an alliance against them haha too funny. This show is great because they all think their smart and know whats going on when they really don't know much at all.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Nick did the banner as he found out that stuff after he was kicked out and hired the banner co. Thats why Danielle was telling her dad that Nick said she would trust him 100% after he was kicked out. I think when Nick found out he wanted to let everyone know. Anyway Jen is ******** and just so dumb it can't be an act, and the crying girl is so freaking annoying she has to go. Think its funny that Danielle and Dick think Eric is the mastermind behind an alliance against them haha too funny. This show is great because they all think their smart and know whats going on when they really don't know much at all.

THat's actually a really good point it could very well have been nick. You'd think they'd have something in their contract that prevents them from doing stuff when they leave the house that could impact the game, but maybe not?

I did notice on his way out America's Player telling him you didn't deserve this blah blah, maybe he saw through that and decided to out the guy?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jdndndn