Best Pizza Joint in Town

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice. Good, border-line great pizza...

POMO in The Borgata in Scottsdale is absolutely tremendous! And, LAMP Pizzeria up in North Scottsdale is also high on the charts! ;)

Will put it on the list.

I was back in Jersey in January and, damn, I miss that pizza. I had forgotten how good it is out there. That and the hoagies. Gained five pounds in four days. :p

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
South Scottsdale actually has to my WASPy tastes, some good EYE-TALON/PIZZA places:

(This list excludes Old Town places)

DeFalco's (Scottsdale and Oak)
Little Chicago (Hayden and Osborne)
Rome (McDowell and 82nd)
Lo Cascio's (technically just into Tempe)

Have not been to Little Chicago. I do like Rome's. Haven't had pizza at Lo Cascio or DeFalco's, but their other food is great.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Will put it on the list.

I was back in Jersey in January and, damn, I miss that pizza. I had forgotten how good it is out there. That and the hoagies. Gained five pounds in four days. :p

Definitely hit up POMO first chance you get JG. You won't regret it... Just know though that it is truly authentic. VERY different than whate we get even back east. The guy just came over from Italy about 3 year ago and he recently became the only Neopolitan certified pizzeria in the west... There's a whole list of things you need to do to become certified, from the type of oven used, to the temps you cook the pizza at, to the amount of time you cook the pizze, and of course - the ingredients. He imports all of his tomatoes from Italy (San Marzano) and makes his own fresh mozzarella.

OP
OP
Jersey Girl

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Definitely hit up POMO first chance you get JG. You won't regret it... Just know though that it is truly authentic. VERY different than whate we get even back east. The guy just came over from Italy about 3 year ago and he recently became the only Neopolitan certified pizzeria in the west... There's a whole list of things you need to do to become certified, from the type of oven used, to the temps you cook the pizza at, to the amount of time you cook the pizze, and of course - the ingredients. He imports all of his tomatoes from Italy (San Marzano) and makes his own fresh mozzarella.

Ooooooo. That sounds awesome!!!

Mathew81

Whatever
Reaction score
Spinatos. They have one in Ahwatukee now too. 48th and Chandler.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard