Best Mexican Food in the Valley

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Ate at Cocina Madrigal last night. One of my families favorites! At one time they were rated number one restaurant in the whole United States. Really! My wife gets the mushroom enchiladas which are literally the best thing on the menu. Salsa is excellent. Guacamole is great. My nephew had the chicken enchiladas and he said they were literally the best enchiladas he's ever had.

Cocina Madrigal Numero Uno

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ate at Cocina Madrigal last night. One of my families favorites! At one time they were rated number one restaurant in the whole United States. Really! My wife gets the mushroom enchiladas which are literally the best thing on the menu. Salsa is excellent. Guacamole is great. My nephew had the chicken enchiladas and he said they were literally the best enchiladas he's ever had.

Cocina Madrigal Numero Uno
The best taco I’ve ever had was a beef tenderloin taco from Cocina Madrigal

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score
Anyone have a recommendation on who has the best Chile Rellenos?

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Cocina Madrigal! Almost 5 stars on Yelp. Food is great! My family really enjoys it! I had many coworkers steer me there!

We still haven't made it out there, but it's on our list. I hope the damage wasn't too severe.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We still haven't made it out there, but it's on our list. I hope the damage wasn't too severe.

I saw that yesterday. It’s a bummer for sure. Just glad no one was hurt. I’ll go back and support them once they reopen

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score

My wife texted me that today The best Mexican Seafood place we were found in the Valley closed. Dao we are feeling a bit of a jinx currently.