"Beanies Audition"

100%CardsFan

100% embarrassed
Reaction score
When Beanie goes to the media and says his last game will be an audition for the other 31 teams for next year.... First thing id bench him. let that be his audition. If I was a Cardinal lineman who had pride in his team I would let him eat San Fran grass 4 yards back each play. Sorry but that just really really irked me what he said. Have his last play a fumble that was ran into the endzone......

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When Beanie goes to the media and says his last game will be an audition for the other 31 teams for next year.... First thing id bench him. let that be his audition. If I was a Cardinal lineman who had pride in his team I would let him eat San Fran grass 4 yards back each play. Sorry but that just really really irked me what he said. Have his last play a fumble that was ran into the endzone......

I took it as a lash out at Whis.. Whis has lost this team.. When a coach has lost a team they start talking to the media..

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
It is called Leadership - Edge tried it and got benched too- So did Leinart and got cut! But Whiz kept hiring Porters and Faneca's and Mcfaddens to lead this team right down the damned gutter!

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
If I was a Cardinal lineman who had pride in his team I would let him eat San Fran grass 4 yards back each play. Sorry but that just really really irked me what he said. Have his last play a fumble that was ran into the endzone......

Thanks for sharing the luv Lomas Brown. ;)

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes Gee but both of us are proud PHX born and raised and when someone comments on my home team like that it pisses me off. He could care less about the Cards or PHX.....we do.

Whis will be fired.. God willing.. And order will be restored..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It is called Leadership - Edge tried it and got benched too- So did Leinart and got cut! But Whiz kept hiring Porters and Faneca's and Mcfaddens to lead this team right down the damned gutter!

Delusional!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Leadership?!?! Saying you're playing for 31 "other teams" is leadership?! Thats Amazing. He didnt even need to say he was playing for the other team, that became obvious when he started scoring TDs for the opposition.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
You tell me who else on the Cardinals has the balls to say they aint playing for Ken Whisenhunt? Dansby and Rolle and A Smith didn't say it they did it- Q kind of said it! Kurt left after the Saints damned near tore his head off! FOR HIS HEALTH!

Now Todd Heap is a piece of crap? really? really? Really? Richard marshal?

Heap is as much a crap as Matt Leinart- While Whiz hired leadership Porter is jailed for skipping out on a $70000 debt- after we paid him $10 million a year

Did you catch the part about - I can't play up to this teams stadards- But He can damn sure play up to 31 other teams standards! Like Hearst and Jones who had great careers after their rookie Cardinal injury prone contracts.

Leadership?!?! Saying you're playing for 31 "other teams" is leadership?! Thats Amazing. He didnt even need to say he was playing for the other team, that became obvious when he started scoring TDs for the opposition.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You tell me who else on the Cardinals has the balls to say they aint playing for Ken Whisenhunt? Dansby and Rolle and A Smith didn't say it they did it- Q kind of said it! Kurt left after the Saints damned near tore his head off! FOR HIS HEALTH!

Now Todd Heap is a piece of crap? really? really? Really? Richard marshal?

Heap is as much a crap as Matt Leinart- While Whiz hired leadership Porter is jailed for skipping out on a $70000 debt- after we paid him $10 million a year

Did you catch the part about - I can't play up to this teams stadards- But He can damn sure play up to 31 other teams standards! Like Hearst and Jones who had great careers after their rookie Cardinal injury prone contracts.

lol, 2.8 yards per carry, fumbling to his own endzone on a play where he didnt get touched. "Leadership". I dont care who is coaching you, to pop off and claim you're playing for "other" teams after all you've done if flat out suck for the team who actually PAYS you is not "leadership". Its stupidity and arrogance.

The blame that people attempt to attatch to Whiz is absolutely hilarious. Its his fault Marshall is gone? His fault Dansby is gone? His fault Rolle is gone? Is Whiz the guy who negotiates contracts? And who the hell cares that those players left? Are those guys worth their current contracts? Absolutely not. Is our defense BETTER without them? YES!

It actually IS Whiz's fault that Leinart is gone, you can go ahead and blame him for that one. And boy... did ol Matty make Whiz eat his words. Did you see the way Matt shredded that (awful) Carolina defense? Matt almost got 3 and a half yards per pass! A real daunting performance.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Given how the offense has played for Whis, and would likely want ANYONE to escape, you will likely see the biggest roadgrading holes of the season, and Beanie get off to the tune of 165 and 3 TDs.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Given how the offense has played for Whis, and would likely want ANYONE to escape, you will likely see the biggest roadgrading holes of the season, and Beanie get off to the tune of 165 and 3 TDs.

Man.... that is just so damn........ Cardinal-like! Book it! :bang:

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
I expect the Iron Fist of Whiz will jump into action and Beanie doesn't sniff the field Sunday. An untouched slip six in the end zone has to be more of an affront to the system than missing Fitz in the EZ.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I expect the Iron Fist of Whiz will jump into action and Beanie doesn't sniff the field Sunday. An untouched slip six in the end zone has to be more of an affront to the system than missing Fitz in the EZ.

That would be the correct move.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Saying you are auditioning for 31 other teams simply means you realize the Cards no longer want you on the roster. You hear it all the time from guys who have been released and caught on with other teams. Usually with comments like "I could read the handwriting on the wall" or "I could tell it was coming for a while."

But add in Heap not getting healthy and Bridges supposed comment that he was fine just hanging around collecting a check and you see that Gee has a very valid point about losing control of the team.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Saying you are auditioning for 31 other teams simply means you realize the Cards no longer want you on the roster. You hear it all the time from guys who have been released and caught on with other teams. Usually with comments like "I could read the handwriting on the wall" or "I could tell it was coming for a while."
Wow, a common sense persepctive on things and just when I was ready to put Wells in the same Jeff George class as clubhouse cancer's.

PitchShifter

The other Big Red
Reaction score

If you watch the footage posted with the Bob McManaman article this is how Beanie come off IMHO. His body language and voice is quite resigned. He sounds like he feels he never really fitted in to what was wanted. He doesn't come across as being a braggish punk.

AnotherHOMER

Reaction score

:thumbup:

LDL

Veteran
Reaction score
Man, I would so facilitate his prospects. I'd hand him the ball 50 times to hopefully get some trade for picks interest, versus just cutting him this next year (he is under contract till 2013 iirc).