Bayern Munich

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I love certain players on this team but hate what they stand for. I think it is appropriate to say that them taking Gotze & Lewandoski from Dortmund is like Magic and the Lakers taking Bird & McHale from the Celtics for just cash.

They own the Bundesliga and will not be challenged for some time. It's worse than La Liga at the top and that is saying something.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I love certain players on this team but hate what they stand for. I think it is appropriate to say that them taking Gotze & Lewandoski from Dortmund is like Magic and the Lakers taking Bird & McHale from the Celtics for just cash.

They own the Bundesliga and will not be challenged for some time. It's worse than La Liga at the top and that is saying something.

Now that Atletico Madrid has joined the big boys, it is A LOT worse than La Liga. At least La Liga has 3 legitimate title contenders. The Bundesliga has NOBODY to compete with Bayern.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Wow it's the guy again who does not know the definition of the word "fact".

Good job.

You constantly vomit unsubstantiated opinions and expect everyone here to think you are the God of soccer. That's your "fact".

Neo

Red Tape Sorter
Reaction score
Bayern has more weeks on the top of the table than the next 5 teams combined. Only the Washington Generals spend more time looking up than the rest of the Bundesliga.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson