This guy is moving up my list

You must be registered for see images

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started watching this. Holy crap. Incredible show.

Rebecca is unbelievably hot.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just binged watched the first season. Eh. It's okay.

Just kidding, I love it!!!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This guy is moving up my list

You must be registered for see images

He's a great character. Truly awesome.

I just got done with Season 3, Episode 5.

I think S3E3 is the best episode of the series so far (FBI Agent -Semi Truck - Brantley - Nola - Clay - Sugar and Job getting IDs - were main points in the Ep). And S3E5 was pretty damn good.

This series just amazes me. I think it is going off in one direction, then wham! - it veers into another.

The only thing I roll my eyes at is the Deva character. She just bugs me. And to a lesser extent Anna/Hood "love" scenes.

But all in all, I'm loving this show.

Last edited:

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just finished up Season 3. This show is so addicting.

Whoa!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Series finale - wrapped everything up pretty well.

Excellent series, definitely near the top of my list.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
He's a great character. Truly awesome.

I just got done with Season 3, Episode 5.

I think S3E3 is the best episode of the series so far (FBI Agent -Semi Truck - Brantley - Nola - Clay - Sugar and Job getting IDs - were main points in the Ep). And S3E5 was pretty damn good.

This series just amazes me. I think it is going off in one direction, then wham! - it veers into another.

The only thing I roll my eyes at is the Deva character. She just bugs me. And to a lesser extent Anna/Hood "love" scenes.

But all in all, I'm loving this show.

I just watched this episode. Flippin awesome!

The semi truck scene was crazy. You just knew he was going back for the agent.

I love it when sugar and job interact. Such great characters and the way they clash is so funny.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Series finale - wrapped everything up pretty well.

Excellent series, definitely near the top of my list.

Done. I'm glad they came back for a 4th season and took the entire season to wrap everything up.

I don't typically watch tv shows like this, but I'm glad I did. Very fun ride.

It took the entire show, but I finally realized why Brock looked familiar. He was Agent Harris on the Sopranos.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Done. I'm glad they came back for a 4th season and took the entire season to wrap everything up.

I don't typically watch tv shows like this, but I'm glad I did. Very fun ride.

It took the entire show, but I finally realized why Brock looked familiar. He was Agent Harris on the Sopranos.
Damn you. I thought you were coming on here to tell us the show was coming back.

:cheers:

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
How did I miss this show originally? Just started watching it, finished episode three tonight. Holy crap. It’s great entertainment. Too vicious for my wife to hang, so I’ll be watching it solo moving forward. Pretty phenomenal for the first three episodes, though.

Last edited:

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
How did I miss this show originally? Just started watching it, finished episode three tonight. Holy crap. It’s great entertainment. Too vicious for my wife to hang, so I’ll be watching it solo moving forward. Pretty phenomenal for the three episodes, though.

Enjoy the ride; it never lets up.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How did I miss this show originally? Just started watching it, finished episode three tonight. Holy crap. It’s great entertainment. Too vicious for my wife to hang, so I’ll be watching it solo moving forward. Pretty phenomenal for the first three episodes, though.
It's a fun, hell of a time!!!

Reaction score

I just finished episode 5 so I'm close to where you are. I believe ep 3 had the MMA fighter. That was a brutal one.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
I just started season three. No let down in season two, definitely an entertaining show. I just realized it was created by one of my favorite modern authors, Jonathan Tropper.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Brutal way for Nola to die, also thought she deserved a better ending. Great episode though.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brutal way for Nola to die, also thought she deserved a better ending. Great episode though.

Yeah, pretty brutal. I'm pretty sure that most of that fight sequence (the beginning part) was filmed in one take. Burton is a great character.

Town Drunk

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty brutal. I'm pretty sure that most of that fight sequence (the beginning part) was filmed in one take. Burton is a great character.

Yeah, it was a pretty badass scene. Thought they could have done more with Nola’s character, though. We never really learn much about her.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that Trump will socialize medicine and education making them free for all Americans, the Phoenix Suns will win a string of NBA championships starting next season and someone will figure out how to describe this series without using the word "brutal".

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe that Trump will socialize medicine and education making them free for all Americans, the Phoenix Suns will win a string of NBA championships starting next season and someone will figure out how to describe this series without using the word "brutal".
:biglaugh:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson