Back to reality.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
and we are in a good spot if we bring someone in. Packers, 49ers, Panthers and Seahawks. Some of it depends on injury returns but not too rough of a stretch prior to the bye week.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My guess would be a look into Geno Atkins as he offers some of the pass rush ability that Watt provided. Zavier is more of an option if Lawrence or Peters went down long term.
GA is a good recommend but one would wonder what kinda shape he’s in after being out this long with no team.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My guess would be a look into Geno Atkins as he offers some of the pass rush ability that Watt provided. Zavier is more of an option if Lawrence or Peters went down long term.

I'd like GENO but I note that he's 33, released in March, and has grossed $96M in his career.

If he was approached since his release, one can surmise that he wasn't willing to work for min. wage or that the fire is out.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I'd like GENO but I note that he's 33, released in March, and has grossed $96M in his career.

If he was approached since his release, one can surmise that he wasn't willing to work for min. wage or that the fire is out.
I think there are many NFL vets who don't want to just go anywhere. They want to wear and tear on their body to be for something or to at least play for someone they like playing for. IMO this fits Geno just like it fit Peko last year.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Well this team is more well rounded then I remember, maybe during Denny green and hid drafts that took us to the Super Bowl?
will know more this evening

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think there are many NFL vets who don't want to just go anywhere. They want to wear and tear on their body to be for something or to at least play for someone they like playing for. IMO this fits Geno just like it fit Peko last year.
AJ Green would factor as well