AYTON TRADED!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One gives you 70 games a season, the other gives you just 40. Best stat is availability. Ayton will give you an reliable jumpshot at the f/t line as well. I still don’t like this trade.
Ayton may play 70 games a season, but he only shows up to 40 of them so it’s a push there. And we got Allen on top of that. And we have every player focused on team, instead of me.

All of that makes the trade a win, IMO.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
It’s interesting, I just went and looked at his stats. I never knew Joe Barely Cares’ stats were as good as they were for his first 6 seasons. And he made an all star game. When I think unfulfilled potential as a center it’s always Benoit Benjamin that comes to mind for me.
Joe Barely Cares is one of the best nicknames of all time.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holy DominAyton DeAndre's Batman!!

I thought the 23 rebounds was a typo - and look at that score - blazers won the game

You must be registered for see images attach
Big deal they beat a bad team that was also winless! Wake me up when he shows up consistently against real teams, let’s see how he stacks up in the west, my bet is no better than he ever did here!

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I thought his offense and/or defense might improve but damn.. DeAndre isn't just out rebounding Nurk - DeAndre is out rebounding everybody in the NBA

I'm happy for the guy - wished he would have done that here - hope he keeps it up

Them free throws tho - 4 games and only 1 free throw? That can't be right

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I thought his offense and/or defense might improve but damn.. DeAndre isn't just out rebounding Nurk - DeAndre is out rebounding everybody in the NBA

I'm happy for the guy - wished he would have done that here - hope he keeps it up

Them free throws tho - 4 games and only 1 free throw? That can't be right

1 Free Throw attempt. ONE! A center in today's NBA having only 1 FTA in 4 games. And they are 1-3. 23 rebounds in a game? Cool. But it's not translating to wins is it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard