Australia’s national women’s soccer team beat 7-0... by Under-15s boys team

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lost 8-2 to the men's U-17. It would be similar or worse against the adult side.

8-2 is no where near double digits, it is barely HALF. I am in no way saying that they will win or that the score will be close. It just wouldn't be double digits IMO. USA doesn't even score double digits. Not this team at least.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
8-2 is no where near double digits, it is barely HALF. I am in no way saying that they will win or that the score will be close. It just wouldn't be double digits IMO. USA doesn't even score double digits. Not this team at least.

That's against the U-17 team, which would get creamed by the full MNT. So, yes, it would likely be double digits, and wouldn't even be close. It doesn't matter what we do against MNTs. Its the difference between male and female players and we know, without any hint of sexism, that the male players are bigger, stronger, and faster.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's against the U-17 team, which would get creamed by the full MNT. So, yes, it would likely be double digits, and wouldn't even be close. It doesn't matter what we do against MNTs. Its the difference between male and female players and we know, without any hint of sexism, that the male players are bigger, stronger, and faster.

I don't doubt that the men are better than women at all. It isn't sexism in the least. In fact, I am on the USSF side of their equal pay dispute. I just don't have any confidence with this team and possession at all. I have a hard time believing this team could score 10 against U17 MNT as well.

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
If this is your stance, I feel pretty good about my opinion. You typically have no idea what you are talking about. Thanks.

...and why in the hell did you bring up German women's teams? That wasn't at all part of the discussion, or relevant. You are just showing your myopic and biased view yet again.

I'm not so sure. This team doesn't have the mentality to put up double digits against anyone. They only put up 6 against St Vincent and the Grendines.

Anyone that is claiming that they know with certainty how the game would go is being obtuse. Strange things happen all the time in football, as we have been seeing already in the Euros and Copa America.

Yeah sorry you are the expert here.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Good response when you were caught out and beaten with facts and have nothing else you could say. :thumbup:

Please. I said many would say it and you went on blathering inane and irrelevant facts about the German Women's team.

I think the men's US team is terrible, but there are obviously a majority here that thinks otherwise (at least, compared to our World Cup winning Women's Team). And I might be wrong (the odds are I probably am wrong), but so what?

The only reason you are on this thread is to threadcrap your "soccer knowledge" which we all know isn't really very strong.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah sorry you are the expert here.

I never once claimed to be the expert. I am proud that I have an opposing opinion of you, on almost everything.

OP
OP
wa52lz

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...team-suffer-5-2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html

The USA women's football team were convincingly beaten by a team of adolescents in a embarrassing defeat for the world champions.

They were roundly outplayed, losing 5-2 against FC Dallas Under-15s academy side who took full advantage of their big day.

The players did not appear to allow the display to subdue their spirits and posed with the opposition for photos after the game.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...2-loss-FC-Dallas-U-15-boys.html#ixzz4dhyFQzn1
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave