Atlanta Draft Pick Watch

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
Atlanta Current Record: 37-43
Spot in Draft/Lotto: 15th

Upcoming Games: ORL, @MIA

With the Pacers' loss in Washington to the Wizards, the Hawks have clinched the 8th seed in the East. We will have the 15th pick in the draft, granted Robert Sarver doesn't sell it off for cash.

Last edited:

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
should be stickied.

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Love the idea, but can you add a stat like:

Games out of 8th playoff spot

Or something like that, just so we know how close they may be to making the playoffs in the East?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Games out of 8th playoff spot - 1 game

Just behind 4-5 Washington, 4-6 Indiana & tied with 4-7 NJ & 3-6 Philly

Atlanta plays SA tonight so we'll see if they can keep up their ability to surprise some of the NBA's best. They've beaten Dallas & Phx already, but have lost to Seattle, Milwaukee, Washington & NJ.

Last edited:

dbUNIT16

Registered
Reaction score
We can only hope that continues and that that young team finds itself when it's already too late!

HooverDam

Reaction score
But that doesn't give you everything I'm trying to provide here, in one simple easy-to-read format. :p

I like this idea, its great, but keep adding updates to the first post, so we don't have to scroll through a thread that will eventually grow many pages.

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
This is why league pass is so great. When the Suns aren't on, we can all root for the Spurs, Lakers, Celtics, Mavs, and Hawks to lose.

dodie53

A. O. II
Reaction score
Atlanta Current Record: 3-6
Games ahead of last place: 2-1/2
Games out of the 8th playoff spot: 1
Projected Spot in Draft Lotto: 8th

Upcoming Games: SA, @MIA, @MIN, @CHI, MIL

I will keep this updated as best I can. Come on Hawks, keep losing. Don't let us down!

thanks for this info.
keep us updated.
thanks.

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
This is a great week to watch the hawks closely. They play 4 consecutive crappy teams. If they come out of this stretch with more losses than wins their spirits will inevitably be crushed, then take on the hornets and some other touch matchups. I'm optimisitc.

OP
OP
SactownSunsFan

SactownSunsFan

Welcome to the Age of Ayton
Reaction score
This is a great week to watch the hawks closely. They play 4 consecutive crappy teams. If they come out of this stretch with more losses than wins their spirits will inevitably be crushed, then take on the hornets and some other touch matchups. I'm optimisitc.

True, though I think Miami and Chicago are better teams than their record indicates. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see them go 1-4 over their next 5.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
their next five look like 2-3 to me. Miami's starting to play better ball with Wade, Milwaukee's been surprisingly ok, and Yi has actually played very well and if Paul's healthy, there's no way in hell they beat NO. They can and probably will beat the Wolves and Bulls though, although those are both road games. I'm hoping for 0-5. :)

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
if Paul's healthy, there's no way in hell they beat NO.
Paul is back, but Tyson Chandler is out now. I don't know what to make of this Hawks team yet except that they're young and inconsistent. They could just as easily go 4-1 or 1-4 and I'm also hoping for 0-5.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
heres hoping to 0-5 also they are suffering from a lot of injuries lue and law were out for them last night that would kill them if those two players were out for a long time.

asudevil83

Reaction score
5-7

4th in the division - 5.5 out of first
11th in the conference - 0.5 out of 8th
10th from the bottom in the league

Muggum

Registered
Reaction score
Everyone does realize we're trading this draft pick for cash?

YouJustGotSUNSD

Custom User Title!
Reaction score
I like this idea, its great, but keep adding updates to the first post, so we don't have to scroll through a thread that will eventually grow many pages.

Except you can click on the link that says "view latest post" and you can see all the latest posts on the last page as well as the most recent standings.

When he updates just the first post you have to check the first page as well as find where you left off in the conversation.

Either way, update is needed after tonight!

WuRaider

Registered
Reaction score
Did JJ EVER pick up a technical when he was with us? Yesterday he threw an elbow at Nocioni. I think all the losing is finally getting to him. Damn his agent and posse, we coulda had two rings by now.