ASU @ UCLA

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
If we were playing Colorado next week, then maybe we come out flat. But we're playing for the TC, and ASU is playing for the TC and HFA for the PAC Championship game, so I don't expect either team to come out flat.

Agreed...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we were playing Colorado next week, then maybe we come out flat. But we're playing for the TC, and ASU is playing for the TC and HFA for the PAC Championship game, so I don't expect either team to come out flat.

And you also did not expect ASU to have a chance against UCLA. Keep them coming. ;)

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
And you also did not expect ASU to have a chance against UCLA. Keep them coming. ;)

Good memory :D

You're right, I had UCLA in this one because the game was in Pasadena. I'm allowed to be wrong....but only once in a blue moon ;)

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
When's the last time ASU beat USC and UCLA in the same year?

This has got to be only the second or third time its ever happened.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
When's the last time ASU beat USC and UCLA in the same year?

This has got to be only the second or third time its ever happened.

This is the fourth time ASU has defeated both USC and UCLA in the same season.

It was accomplished previously in 1999, 1996, and 1986.

ASU is 11-19 all-time against USC, and 10-18-1 against UCLA.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
This is the fourth time ASU has defeated both USC and UCLA in the same season.

It was accomplished previously in 1999, 1996, and 1986.

ASU is 11-19 all-time against USC, and 10-18-1 against UCLA.

2 out of those 3 were also Rose Bowl seasons.
Lets make it 3/4 and play in the 100th version.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Great Job by ASU.

They were blowing UCLA off the field in the first half. Outplaying them, outcoaching them.

And then in the second half, we started to implode. UCLA did a great job adjusting to our offense and we no answer on offense, at all.

But our D played with enormous heart. Every time we needed it. Sack. Sack. Sack Sack. Sack. Game over.

Great job on turning the page on the recent history of mediocre football in big games. And let's give Coach Graham some credit here, he has helped turn this program around.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great Job by ASU.

They were blowing UCLA off the field in the first half. Outplaying them, outcoaching them.

And then in the second half, we started to implode. UCLA did a great job adjusting to our offense and we no answer on offense, at all.

But our D played with enormous heart. Every time we needed it. Sack. Sack. Sack Sack. Sack. Game over.

Great job on turning the page on the recent history of mediocre football in big games. And let's give Coach Graham some credit here, he has helped turn this program around.

I agree but I like that better without the "some".

Steve