ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU went on a 2024 quarterback recruiting spree yesterday.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unexpected to be certain. I don’t know anything about this kid other than his recruit rating. I feel like this kid and his family are gonna be high maintenance…higher than most.

If it happens, this is a huge step in the right direction big picture though

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This could have been a complete disaster for ASU with what is going on in the program. Yet Dillingham appears to be crushing it. WOW.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, I assume Drew Pyne starts this year. He has two more years of eligibility, though, so I wonder if Pyne goes pro after this, hoping Dillingham props hom up the draft board? This is a great problem to have!!

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So, I assume Drew Pyne starts this year. He has two more years of eligibility, though, so I wonder if Pyne goes pro after this, hoping Dillingham props hom up the draft board? This is a great problem to have!!
I would guess it is his job to lose but with the transfer portal, you gotta be concerned about Rashada bolting after one year. Hell, even if Rashada starts you have to be concerned about the portal.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would guess it is his job to lose but with the transfer portal, you gotta be concerned about Rashada bolting after one year. Hell, even if Rashada starts you have to be concerned about the portal.
That's my worry as well. Hopefully Dillingcan convince him to learn for a year, watch Pyne's draft stock rise and come in for 2 amazing years then turn pro.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
That's my worry as well. Hopefully Dillingcan convince him to learn for a year, watch Pyne's draft stock rise and come in for 2 amazing years then turn pro.
I think the odds of Pyne getting drafted, let alone leaving early for the draft are very low.

Lots of noise around Rashada and his situation, but I loved this writeup:

"He’s more than tools however, we love his makeup and how he carries himself on and off the field. We already mentioned it but his competitiveness really sets him apart from other signal callers that we’ve seen. He doesn’t have an ounce of prima donna in him and always competes like he has to prove himself to others."

Can't wait to see what this kid can do.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still like what I saw of QB Trenton Bourguet if he had more weapons and a better offensive line.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This guy has another year of high school, but worth noting we now have 2 WR commits in the next class. Looks like a speed demon.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty cool news! Looks like he has played corner at Miss. State. Our secondary seems pretty stacked with players, but hopefully he can find a way to break though or contribute. I think this is going to be a big assist to his little brother as they should enjoy being on the same time as they may have been at some point "back in the day".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose