ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is that the only person who has entered the portal since it reopened on Saturday?

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is that the only person who has entered the portal since it reopened on Saturday?

I don't think so, but its just getting started.

ASU Coaches are doing Spring Practice exit interviews with the players this week, letting them know where they stand, etc. That is leading to some portal exits, including QB Bennett Meredith and some DT's ( Robby Harrison, Jalil Rivera-Harvey,Brandon McElroy) that were not going to start. The DT's were passed up by newcomer CJ Fite which I am sure they weren't expecting. Fite is a beast, but now we are going to need to get some depth in the portal.

KD is hitting the road to see if he can snag some OL and DT depth along the way, I am sure we will see some more additions and transfers out.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
KD says that if a player wants to transfer, ASU will help the player find a new home. Prime has a different approach...

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
KD says that if a player wants to transfer, ASU will help the player find a new home. Prime has a different approach...

The culture that KD wants and is building is different than what CU has and is building.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
A lot of the latest ASU departures are guys from the abysmal recruiting classes the last couple of years who are buried on depth chart with the guys brought in this year. Obviously Coach Kenny needs some schollies if he is targeting some more well regarded kids in transfer portal.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A lot of the latest ASU departures are guys from the abysmal recruiting classes the last couple of years who are buried on depth chart with the guys brought in this year. Obviously Coach Kenny needs some schollies if he is targeting some more well regarded kids in transfer portal.

Yep. And here is a guy that made some of those DT's transfer as he moved up the depth chart this Spring...

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Pretty awesome! Was this one of the 60 plus transferring out of Primetime?

My other thought is, we are already loaded at WR, hope this guy has some patience. :)