ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Could Dillingham and staff be working a Christmas miracle? Article mentions Nebraska connections, maybe Rhule is putting in work.
I bet he's going to Nebraska. His dad played there and his uncle coaches there. If he does go there, Satterfield and Rhule will design the offense around him.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I bet he's going to Nebraska. His dad played there and his uncle coaches there. If he does go there, Satterfield and Rhule will design the offense around him.
Yeah, I would pretty much guarantee it.
This may be but one nugget that sticks out to me is, his uncle has been on the NEB staff for almost a year now and that did not sway Dylan from his OSU commitment. Now Rhule may be working some magic but I have to think Dillingham and the AZ HS coaching legends on his staff are giving him something to think about.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This may be but one nugget that sticks out to me is, his uncle has been on the NEB staff for almost a year now and that did not sway Dylan from his OSU commitment. Now Rhule may be working some magic but I have to think Dillingham and the AZ HS coaching legends on his staff are giving him something to think about.
I hope so.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Skattebo's cousin is married to Lucy's niece he's been talking about him all year at family events because Sac State was having a great year. He's interesting he's EXTREMELY strong, runs with power but he's not very shifty I'm not sure how it will translate to the higher level.
But extremely tough player one of those do anything to win guys. In their loss at the end of the season he threw a TD pass on a trick play, had a massive block that setup a run for a TD and also recovered an onside kick by just ripping the ball away from someone trying to pull it in.

Apparently he ended up at Sac State because out of HS people wanted him to play safety and he wanted to play RB.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Prince Dorbah, the Edge transferring from University of Texas via the portal, has one of the more interesting stories. Wondering why he didn't get much playing time at Texas

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose