ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Here's a 2025 commit, that's a long way away so hard to get too excited, but still nice to see

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Yeah, it will be an awfully long time before he takes the field in Tempe (or even signs a binding letter of intent, for that matter), but it is a positive sign, for sure.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU coaches are working hard to add recruits that give the team an Arizona flavor.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Interesting thought on the transfer portal and ASU.

It doesn’t seem like this player was lacking in offers from blue chip programs. I like all these commitments but until these guys have officially committed with an NLI or are on campus it’s just fluff

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Plas Johnson, cornerback, of Scottsdale Chapparral high school is a 2024 pledge.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU commit Kanyon Loyd is the #2 ranked punter in the county per 247 Sports Composite.

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
I will drown myself in kool aid if all these guys actually make it to campus. It’s great to have commitments like this but keeping all of them will be tough right?

Still nice to see
These are mostly good but not great players, the kind of guys ASU is expected to be recruiting. It appears that we'll have plenty of decent skill position options with tougher sledding/speculative pickups on the lines.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are mostly good but not great players, the kind of guys ASU is expected to be recruiting. It appears that we'll have plenty of decent skill position options with tougher sledding/speculative pickups on the lines.
I just wish we can build O and D lines. :(