ASU Football Recruiting 2022-23

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
When I looked at this picture I thought that was the smallest DL I have ever seen. Kid is 6'4" and 250lbs and looks to have plenty of room to grow with that frame.

Love what I'm hearing from players and these recruits from this big recruiting weekend we just had. It's all talk but the vibe and feel is definitely different. You can tell these recruits feel like they have a genuine relationship with KD and the staff.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I looked at this picture I thought that was the smallest DL I have ever seen. Kid is 6'4" and 250lbs and looks to have plenty of room to grow with that frame.

Love what I'm hearing from players and these recruits from this big recruiting weekend we just had. It's all talk but the vibe and feel is definitely different. You can tell these recruits feel like they have a genuine relationship with KD and the staff.

Rivals has ASU's 2024 class ranked 36 so far. au is 60. So, yeah it is a big improvement. And it is far from over. I actually expect ASU to climb the ladder here, not go down.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ya I know, poor camera angle I guess, lol

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU has a top tight end coming in for a visit.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU gets a future offensive lineman commitment, Champ Westbrooks.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy I grew up in Mesa but never heard of this High School. Used to be Westwood, Mesa, and Mountain View . In that order, LOL
It's deep SE Mesa. Neighborhoods are upper middle class developments. All very new in the last decade or so. I know the principal there. Good guy. This is the first time I have heard anything about them sports wise.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy I grew up in Mesa but never heard of this High School. Used to be Westwood, Mesa, and Mountain View . In that order, LOL
You forgot Dobson as an old school too. But that opened in 1981. Don't know if that was before your time or not.

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score

Anybody have any ideas on who or what he is talking about?