ASFN board on suicide watch

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
what about a 1 year wonder who history says will have a hard time being successful in the league because of his stature and various other questions concerning his game translating to the NFL?

The draft is a series of educated guesses. There have been several "sure things" over the years that have been complete flops.

You don't like the pick that's fine but don't say we missed out on a sure thing when nobody has played a damn down yet

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh and when you do make sure it is sideways.
Lol. That post makes no sense to me. But ok, I am still sure we will both be deliriously happy when the Cards win a Super Bowl. Look forward to celebrating that with you PJ1. it will be sweet no matter who the qb is.

OP
OP
40yearfan

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you kidding? I LOVE this pick simply for the reason that I flat out have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what is going to happen. Could be a the biggest grand slam ever hit... and the biggest SH*TSHOW in the history of football!

I am FASCINATED to see how this all turns out. Which is a hell of a lot better than the last three years because I KNEW how they were going to play out... and then had to watch the painful trend from mediocre to atrocious so exactly as I predicted before each season.

BRING ON THE UNKNOWN!

Aw yes. The Cheese I know and love.:)

Agree 100% young fellow.

OP
OP
40yearfan

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amen. Last year was the most uninspiring pile of garbage I’ve seen froM this team. I’m totally on board with them blowing it to pieces.

The quiet, calming effect of Section 11. Almost seems like old times.

Hope all is well with you.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Suicide watch was inevitable today

#truth

Every year, same thing.

More surprised that people are surprised. Seems that there is a bit more sensitivity to the negative, but then again, I am not to thrilled with anything so far....so that may be relative, LOL!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Surer players? The players that people wanted was a DE with an injury history (Bosa)and a DT that can be considered a one year wonder (Williams)

There is no such thing as a sure thing in the draft.

That includes Kyler Murray? Or is he exempt......sorry, HAD to.

Jonathan Ogden.....may be the only sure draft pick ever. I mean... really, how was that guy not going to be great.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Hey Jon. Glad to see you are doing well. I miss my old buddies from ASFN.

Happy you are still around old man.....remember I am here, and its all YOUR fault. You are the one that told me about this place.

Hear that everyone, this guy is to blame. LOL

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
you kidding? I LOVE this pick simply for the reason that I flat out have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what is going to happen. Could be a the biggest grand slam ever hit... and the biggest SH*TSHOW in the history of football!

I am FASCINATED to see how this all turns out. Which is a hell of a lot better than the last three years because I KNEW how they were going to play out... and then had to watch the painful trend from mediocre to atrocious so exactly as I predicted before each season.

BRING ON THE UNKNOWN!
That's the thing isn't it! As much as I would not have made this decision I am FIRED UP to see what happens!

moosehead

All Star
Reaction score
Man, talk about wasted talent... it's all the uber-talented, should-be NFL Executives and Coaches on this board, languishing away at their current mundane jobs. Such a waste lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose