ASFN board on suicide watch

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
This is awesome. Most entertaining draft in years.
What do you have against the Cardinals. It is the most entertaining draft in years if you are the Seahawks, Niners or Rams because you are entertained at the failure of the Cardinals.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Cards seem trapped in a mindset of usually taking questionable players when surer solid players are right there for the taking. Its like they keep playing pin the tail on the donkey when their pick is due.

The commish should say ... The Cards are on the clock, get them their blindfold.

Reactions: PJ1

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you kidding? I LOVE this pick simply for the reason that I flat out have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what is going to happen. Could be a the biggest grand slam ever hit... and the biggest SH*TSHOW in the history of football!

I am FASCINATED to see how this all turns out. Which is a hell of a lot better than the last three years because I KNEW how they were going to play out... and then had to watch the painful trend from mediocre to atrocious so exactly as I predicted before each season.

BRING ON THE UNKNOWN!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you kidding? I LOVE this pick simply for the reason that I flat out have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what is going to happen. Could be a the biggest grand slam ever hit... and the biggest SH*TSHOW in the history of football!

I am FASCINATED to see how this all turns out. Which is a hell of a lot better than the last three years because I KNEW how they were going to play out... and then had to watch the painful trend from mediocre to atrocious so exactly as I predicted before each season.

BRING ON THE UNKNOWN!

Lol. The last time I saw you this excited you were chanting Jewper Bowl!

SECTION 11

vibraslap
Reaction score

BRING ON THE UNKNOWN!
Amen. Last year was the most uninspiring pile of garbage I’ve seen froM this team. I’m totally on board with them blowing it to pieces.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

BRING ON THE UNKNOWN!

I think it's fifty fifty but if he pans out...

You must be registered for see images attach

Evil Ash

Henchman Supreme
Reaction score
Cards seem trapped in a mindset of usually taking questionable players when surer solid players are right there for the taking. Its like they keep playing pin the tail on the donkey when their pick is due.

The commish should say ... The Cards are on the clock, get them their blindfold.

Surer players? The players that people wanted was a DE with an injury history (Bosa)and a DT that can be considered a one year wonder (Williams)

There is no such thing as a sure thing in the draft.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he and the Cards play well in September, no one will.give a crap.about this thread. Whatever, all that remains is to see what happens.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Murray does not impress me at all. Seems like a spoiled brat and doesn't interview well at all. Have a feeling he will be a problem when things go wrong. Hope KK can handle it.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
Surer players? The players that people wanted was a DE with an injury history (Bosa)and a DT that can be considered a one year wonder (Williams)

There is no such thing as a sure thing in the draft.

what about a 1 year wonder who history says will have a hard time being successful in the league because of his stature and various other questions concerning his game translating to the NFL?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Murray does not impress me at all. Seems like a spoiled brat and doesn't interview well at all. Have a feeling he will be a problem when things go wrong. Hope KK can handle it.
Well, since you say so I now cancel my season tickets. Thanks bro.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what about a 1 year wonder who history says will have a hard time being successful in the league because of his stature and various other questions concerning his game translating to the NFL?

And what if you are completely wrong?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson