ASFN 2023 winner take all suicide league

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I picked Washington and NYG's the first 2 weeks and lucked out. I am not picking the Plowboys this week as it is obvious to me the Cards are going to win this game. It is not really a trap game. It is just being their arrogant selves and figuring they are going to demolish the team that they won 40-0 and beat us. Instant Karma.

OP
OP
Shane

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I picked Washington and NYG's the first 2 weeks and lucked out. I am not picking the Plowboys this week as it is obvious to me the Cards are going to win this game. It is not really a trap game. It is just being their arrogant selves and figuring they are going to demolish the team that they won 40-0 and beat us. Instant Karma.
Yassss don’t pick the cowboys next week….. smart :)

AZ Native

Reaction score
Yassss don’t pick the cowboys next week….. smart :)
I won't, but I don't know who I am picking, yet.

But most of them will probably pick Dallas which should narrow the field considerably.

Last edited:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really thought taking Jacksonville over Houston was the safer pick than Arizona over Dallas (despite putting money on the Cards while in Vegas). SMH.

AZ Native

Reaction score
I really thought taking Jacksonville over Houston was the safer pick than Arizona over Dallas (despite putting money on the Cards while in Vegas). SMH.
Those were exactly my thoughts. I lost with the Jags in survival league but won big with the Cards to win. Must be the Lassiter jersey connection.