Arizona Trade Rumors

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
I am tending to lean more that 2011 was a fluke year, and the 2013 Kennedy will be the norm for his career.

I still think he'll end up somewhere in the middle.

If he can work out his control issues + benefit from Petco (which is a given) he'll probably turn out to be a decent #2, quality #3 guy.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
John Gambadoro ‏@Gambo620 3m
Hearing Dbacks not done yet still working on another deal may or may not happen but can't say they are finished at this point.

Uh, that is horrible reporting. Come on!

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Uh, that is horrible reporting. Come on!

My guess is that someone wants us to throw in Skaggs and KT is trying to counter with something else to get the deal done.

But yes, Gambo may or may not be the worst at breaking news. He might not be done with his scoops for the day.

Last edited:

Diamondback Jay

Psalms 23:1
Reaction score
I take that Tweet as a deal may be close to completion, but they're haggling on the final pieces.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mark Trumbo could be heading to the Pirates. He can play the outfield and rould be a big upgrade over Ross and is under control until 2017.

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
That's a given. We only trade people away that are due to put up career numbers.
You mean like Chris Young and Justin Upton?

Oh, you said "due to put up career numbers". 'Big difference putting up career numbers and being due to put them up.

I'm due to find a bag of money on the street. :D

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

Oh, you said "due to put up career numbers". 'Big difference putting up career numbers and being due to put them up.

I was thinking Carlos Quentin, Justin Upton, and Dan Haren. They put of career numbers after leaving, even if they came in a very short period of time. And Carlos Gonzalez still stings.

:D

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was thinking Carlos Quentin, Justin Upton, and Dan Haren. They put of career numbers after leaving, even if they came in a very short period of time. And Carlos Gonzalez still stings.

:D

Cargo does indeed- of course, we got Haren for him, which gave us Skaggs and Corbin.

Would you trade Skaggs and Corbin for CarGo? Hmm

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Cargo does indeed- of course, we got Haren for him, which gave us Skaggs and Corbin.

Would you trade Skaggs and Corbin for CarGo? Hmm

That is true. I think I like that trade for now. :D

In other news, KT said on Doug and Wolf that Stites won't pitch again this year. Had an emergency appendectomy this week and apparently there were complications with infection. Said he'd get an invite to try out with the big boys at spring training next year.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

JUp's numbers aren't wonderful, but he hasn't turned into CYoung quite yet.

:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard