Arizona State set to enter NIL collective

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
If ASU was in the SEC, Michael Crow would have been removed a long time ago.
It's crazy that Crow, Anderson, and Herm are still employed. They all need to be gone. ASU is a joke from how the sports teams are performing to high IQ moves like putting senior living next to the bars.

As an ASU alum, if this groups asks for a donation the answers going to be a hard no due to the three stooges. I'll maybe reconsider once all 3 are gone but not a second beforehand. Voting with my wallet is the only real power I have on it right now.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
It's crazy that Crow, Anderson, and Herm are still employed. They all need to be gone. ASU is a joke from how the sports teams are performing to high IQ moves like putting senior living next to the bars.

As an ASU alum, if this groups asks for a donation the answers going to be a hard no due to the three stooges. I'll maybe reconsider once all 3 are gone but not a second beforehand. Voting with my wallet is the only real power I have on it right now.
Michael Crow has done a great job at destroying the soul of Mill Ave through ASU expansion and growing ASUs online degree milk programs. Yay!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pac-12 athletes will be able to get paid to share their highlights.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU partners to create NIL engagements for players.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Tempe NIL Club is now live.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The ASU NIL has hired Brittani Willett as executive director.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is not as much NIL money going to players in the PAC-12 as the public might think.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More about NIL money PAC-12 football players can expect to receive.

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This was always the issue with NIL, how do you determine a kids value and what if your not a star player or just a run of the mill scholarship kid? Unless you're a star player getting offers in writing you need to just stay put and work your *** off for a shot at NFL or transfer to a school to get more playing time rather than a NIL deal. I feel the new rules benefit scholar athletes who are maybe popular on social media or YouTube / Instagram influencers who make money on subscribers and paid adds on their sites. They couldn't get paid for that pre NIL but can now so you don't have to be a star player, just a skilled person whom people like enough to follow on social media.

WiscoBird

Veteran
Reaction score

SeattleCardinal

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
The $6 million overstates the true lease value, but what Utah’s collective is doing is interesting. A truck for every player, star and benchwarmer alike.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The $6 million overstates the true lease value, but what Utah’s collective is doing is interesting. A truck for every player, star and benchwarmer alike.

ASU is a long way from competing with this. Sun Devil sports is being left behind.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There is a lot of oneupmanship with this stuff. After this Utah move, wouldn't be surprised to see some car dealer in the Valley do something similar at some point. Hopefully, with something with better gas mileage.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a lot of oneupmanship with this stuff. After this Utah move, wouldn't be surprised to see some car dealer in the Valley do something similar at some point. Hopefully, with something with better gas mileage.

I'd like to think that, but I've really seen no indication ASU wants to be progressive about sports.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose