Arizona State Basketball 2023-24

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went to the game with my Dad today and when we were walking up to the arena there was a HUGE student line to get into the arena. I have attended ASU sports since 1977, and my Dad has gone to almost every basketball game since then, and we agreed we had never seen anything like it. At best, to the bottom of the steps but this was well down the sidewalk.

Turns out they let students in for free so it was actually a pretty terrific crowd and atmosphere by ASU standards. The players really got into getting the crowd up, they loved it. So, I say, Eff it, students get in free the rest of the season.

Zobaczcie suki

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I went to the game with my Dad today and when we were walking up to the arena there was a HUGE student line to get into the arena. I have attended ASU sports since 1977, and my Dad has gone to almost every basketball game since then, and we agreed we had never seen anything like it. At best, to the bottom of the steps but this was well down the sidewalk.

Turns out they let students in for free so it was actually a pretty terrific crowd and atmosphere by ASU standards. The players really got into getting the crowd up, they loved it. So, I say, Eff it, students get in free the rest of the season.

Great win by ASU, pretty awesome you got to share the experience with your Dad, what a cool memory that will be.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU falls to Oregon.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
It was 47-47, ASU had led most of the game, and then a complete collapse. They got rolled after that.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU falls to Oregon State 84-71.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ASU falls to Oregon State 84-71.

And now, yet another Hurley team is gonna be playing around on the bubble for the tournament instead of playing consistently

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And now, yet another Hurley team is gonna be playing around on the bubble for the tournament instead of playing consistently
They won't have long to worry about it if they keep playing like they have the last 4 out of 5 games.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
And yet, it seems like this is about as good as ASU is ever going to get. Right?

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
They got outscored something like 19-4 to end the game. Hurleyed another one.
I'm really starting to be convinced he can't coach worth a lick and that any success they've had since he's been there is really due to him being an above average recruiter.