Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Word on the street is that Henri Veesaar dislocated his elbow. Will be out for a bit

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what's the insider claim on what extra benefits Kriisa got while at UA? The NCAA just suspended him for 9 games at WV after he admitted he got extra benefits at UA. The article ESPN has up says that the NCAA would not consider NIL to be an extra benefit for a foreign kid(there's stricter rules on NIL for foreign kids), it would be more of a legal matter than an NCAA matter so the assumption is whatever he got it wasn't NIL related.

Also unclear if it hurts UA at all, technically they're on probation but not a situation where something like this would necessarily cause more punishment.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
So what's the insider claim on what extra benefits Kriisa got while at UA? The NCAA just suspended him for 9 games at WV after he admitted he got extra benefits at UA. The article ESPN has up says that the NCAA would not consider NIL to be an extra benefit for a foreign kid(there's stricter rules on NIL for foreign kids), it would be more of a legal matter than an NCAA matter so the assumption is whatever he got it wasn't NIL related.

Also unclear if it hurts UA at all, technically they're on probation but not a situation where something like this would necessarily cause more punishment.
Kerr tried to sell his allotment of season tickets and someone snitched on him. UofA is fine

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Kerr tried to sell his allotment of season tickets and someone snitched on him. UofA is fine

That didn’t stop ESPN from rehashing the entire Miller/Ayton saga even though the Kerr issue happened 3 years after Miller left.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
That didn’t stop ESPN from rehashing the entire Miller/Ayton saga even though the Kerr issue happened 3 years after Miller left.

Even tho it was thoroughly debunked. Color me surprised

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media