Arizona Hoops 2022-2023

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’ve thought this team was overrated this season, but can’t argue with the resume they built to date. I just don’t think this team is athletic enough. There’s no Mathurin or Terry on this team. As an aside, how great would terry look on this squad?!?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

So that explains Ballo. I had seen reports he was sick but I hadn't seen hospitalized. That was one of his worst games this year so now I get why.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe the euros don’t fully understand the term “humbled”. Take your whoop in’ like a man.

Tubelis has always reminded me of Ivan Drago from Rocky whatever, he's always got that smirk on his face. He's a great offensive player, really good player I expect he'll have an NBA career.

At WSU this wouldn't surprise me, they are a very good defensive team, as the announcers said they should have beaten UCLA they just got locked down the last 7 minutes by UCLA and couldn't score enough to keep the lead. But winning at McKale is a shocker, they actually were melting down at the end but that last bucket by Bamba was enough.

Scheer is getting roasted on the 247 boards as usual. on 12/30 he posted that WSU has one of the worst offenses he's seen this year, that was the day they played UCLA. After last night he posted WSU is actually a good team, bad loss yes but they are not an awful team. Apparently during the game he several times posted Arizona would win, and WSU fans are saying he was trolling their board before the game and on Twitter.

I think people have to realize there are some REALLY good defensive teams in the Pac this year. WSU is one of them, so is USC, and so far Utah is probably the best of them I think they're 3rd in the country in defensive EFG% allowed. So some of these we had a bad shooting game and lost games are going to happen.