Arizona Cardinals Voluntary OTAs week. 05/20/24-05/26/24

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it really a hot take that a 2nd year player may out perform a rookie?

When one is pick #27 and the other was pick #213 it is.

In any normal year on any normal team Stills would barely have seen the field last year. He only played at all because we were rebuilding and had several DL injuries. Had Watkins and Collier stayed fit I doubt Still would have played 100 snaps.

Pick #27 at the same position should absolutely be better than a 2nd year pick that was 200+. If it was as easy as just saying 2nd year players are better everyone would trade their 1st round picks for a bunch of low round picks and draft a year ahead.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't do 5 jumbos. I was thinking value dogs and small cans (Which are pints).

Maybe there's some measurement issues going on here. *Goes to google*

Ok a British pint is 568ml, a US pint is 473ml.

The small PBR cans are 330ml. I could do 9 of them no problem. It's not the alcohol thats the issue, just fitting in all the fluid in.

Also this is never going to happen as baseball is the most boring sport in existence and I'm never watching a game.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Even if Stills turns out to be Grady Jarrett?

Even more so. It would mean that FO just wasted a 1st round pick on a guy that's worse than the guy you already had and paid him about 7x more.

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can’t imagine saying this after a 4-13 season but do you.

I can't imagine you really believe this.

As if any GM should be able to turn around a franchise run as ineptly as Steve Keim did in the blink of an eye. Would you expect a HC to take a 3 win team and make them instant winners?

Bill Polian was 4-12 in his first season at the Bills. Ozzie Newsome was 4-12 in his first year as GM.

It's just obvious nonsense.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

The small PBR cans are 330ml. I could do 9 of them no problem. It's not the alcohol thats the issue, just fitting in all the fluid in that fluid.

Also this is never going to happen as baseball is the most boring sport in existence and I'm never watching a game.

And you would be known in common parlance as supremely ill-informed and thus wrong! ;)

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

The small PBR cans are 330ml. I could do 9 of them no problem. It's not the alcohol thats the issue, just fitting in all the fluid in that fluid.

I like baseball myself. It can be relaxing.:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingman