Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks Pre game thread. 2020

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Man if Lockett misses Thursday I would feel really good about it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
No way Lockett is out IMO.

Also..... VJ said it's Isaiah's time (I believe) because Campbell will be out this game. It could be a coming out party for him or a house of horrors against a great QB.

I have some serious Hawks guys I talk to. Finding out about Lockett, Brown, Dunbar, Thorpe, & Griffin.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Chris Carson potentially coming back concerns me more. He was steamrolling us before his injury.

Simmons in coverage can potentially give Wilson problems. However, if Pete tests if Simmons is ready to handle the run..

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
No way Lockett is out IMO.

I have some serious Hawks guys I talk to. Finding out about Lockett, Brown, Dunbar, Thorpe, & Griffin.

Talked to my guy.... Lockett and Brown are locks to play.

The three CB’s are all between 25 and 50%. He thinks that the Cards will roll them.

I’m now more convinced than ever that we are going to have a huge fight on our hands. Lol

Things are just never easy for us. Hahaha

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Chris Carson potentially coming back concerns me more. He was steamrolling us before his injury.

Simmons in coverage can potentially give Wilson problems. However, if Pete tests if Simmons is ready to handle the run..
I wanna see Simmons run Russ down from behind, as he scrambles behind the LOS.

wit3card

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We need to play sound football on all 3 phases and lower our penalties.

This is a crucial game, if we win, we are in full control of our post season, else we might have some hard weeks ahead.

With a win and 7-3 we would need another 3 wins to have quite a sure spot in the playoffs.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There's still a tonne of issues with this team. Imagine how good they could be if they fixed them?

WhyAlwaysMe

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Blitz pick up on Adams will be key. He’s the only playmaker on this defense.

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
They might be down to 3rd string center. That should hopefully help d especially with the lose of Peters
good luck to their 3rd string center trying to decipher our 0-6-5 package on 3rd and long... that being said, I think the Hawks offense bounces back this week and thats no slight to our defense...

its just foolish to try to bank on a poor game from Russel... I think we'll have another shootout

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We need to play sound football on all 3 phases and lower our penalties.

This is a crucial game, if we win, we are in full control of our post season, else we might have some hard weeks ahead.

With a win and 7-3 we would need another 3 wins to have quite a sure spot in the playoffs.
Giants, Eagles, NE, & Niners left.

We need to win those 3 of those 4 to ensure the playoffs IMO. This would be an amazing win, but is not life threatening stuff. Go up there loose, and knock them on their heels in the first quarter.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Giants, Eagles, NE, & Niners left.

We need to win those 3 of those 4 to ensure the playoffs IMO. This would be an amazing win, but is not life threatening stuff. Go up there loose, and knock them on their heels in the first quarter.
I think this game is life threatenting to division title hopes if the team loses to Sea.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think this game is life threatenting to division title hopes if the team loses to Sea.
Of this..... We agree.

I don't really put much stock in us winning the division though.

Rams: Bucs, Niners, AZ, Pats, Jets, Hawks, Cards - I see 4 wins

Hawks: AZ, Eagles, Giants, Jets, Wash, Rams, Niners - I see 5 wins

AZ: Hawks, Pats, Rams, Giants, Eagles, Niners, Rams - I see 3 to 4 wins

I personally think this is the Hawks division to lose but then again, I'm the ultimate pessimist regarding the Cards winning games they are supposed to win.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not life threatening, but the Vikings and Lions (got the tiebreaker) are lurking..

Rams are probably the most complete NFC West team.

7-3 I feel a lot better about making the playoffs.

Road game against the Patriots (worry about getting outcoached bad in this one) and Rams (worry about Kyler struggling vs. their pressure).

Gotta beat this wounded Seahawks team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard